Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: FFP latest

Originally Posted by Hitman34
    Who pays it?

Uncle bungle or the club?
    I'd assume that the club needs to pay it. The very point of FFP is to prevent chairman just ploughing their own money into a club to cover up financial mismanagement. It would be totally contradictory to allow the fine to be paid in a method that in itself contravenes FFP.
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

If i was Tony or the board why would'nt they just say fark 'em and walk away,they have lost enough money as it is with no chance of ever getting anything back,the only real people who lose out is the fans,but we have'nt got money invested to lose,so we can re-group and can come again under a different guise/name,i'd be more than happy to do that and agree with Hits,that we should'nt pay them anything when the top dogs walk all over the rest of us,let's fark up there league fixtures and bring the whole unfair business out into the open,afterall the big clubs cannot compete if there are no little clubs left to play against !!! i'm all for pulling out and pay them nothing !!

Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    The club pays it.
    It gets the dough from down the back of the seats in C Club.
    That's us farked then.

Stadium will probably be flogged, with us renting it back. Players like our midfield 3 and pavel, sylla and smithes.
    No assets left.

#thank you Tony
    #intonywetrust
    #justwhatthedoctororderd
    #flying high
    #shoppingatfoodbank

Bang on scub

Now is the time to make a real stand. Let's do this.

5. Default

I support the club and correct me Kevin but who is responsible for the fine coming our way? I have followed this club for 40 plus years and will continue as do my off springs and nephews. Not sure what your comment is all about and as for me siding with ffp no not all as the whole ruling is total ######.

Blog Entries

Can't see a happy outcome with this
    One I'm afraid

7. Default

No happy outcome whatsoever and the fans are always the people that get ####ed.

Since 1984 36 teams have gone into Administration with a 10 point deduction. Of these 7 have had further points deducted for not clearing debts to players and other clubs. which must be done.

9. Default

Bloody hell Davie that is bloody grim reading.

So we basically sit in limbo for the next couple of years.

2 more years of bang average players, free transfers and crazy team selections.

Even if we somehow put a half decent team together in the next few seasons, who says we wont lose the appeal and get fined at the end of it?

Damned if we do, damned if we dont.

Originally Posted by bradrangers
    So we basically sit in limbo for the next couple of years.

2 more years of bang average players, free transfers and crazy team selections.

Even if we somehow put a half decent team together in the next few seasons, who says we wont lose the appeal and get fined at the end of it?

Damned if we do, damned if we dont.
    What's worse is the the club is destroyed. No chance of any potential buyers for the foreseeable future.

It's going to be a yearly relegation battle from now on and being stuck with the clown owner.

12. Default

Hits. He should pay the fine and stand aside as he has ruined the club in every shape and form.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Hitman34
    That's us farked then.

Stadium will probably be flogged, with us renting it back. Players like our midfield 3 and pavel, sylla and smithes.
    No assets left.

#thank you Tony
    #intonywetrust
    #justwhatthedoctororderd
    #flying high
    #shoppingatfoodbank
    What makes me chuckle is that Tony can afford to pay that fine out of his own pocket...Should farking do too, this has all come about because of him.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

Matt Smith - 5
    Idrissa Sylla - 4
    Connor Washington- 4
    Jamie Mackie - 4
    Luke Freeman - 3
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Darnell Furlong - 1
    Massimo Luongo - 1
    David Wheeler - 1
    Pawel Wszolek - 1

January Transfers 2018

IN

OUT

14. Default

100% correct Ginger and should then walk away as the man has no business being in charge of any sporting venture.

Originally Posted by Ginger Ninja
    What makes me chuckle is that Tony can afford to pay that fine out of his own pocket...Should farking do too, this has all come about because of him.
    BANG on mate