FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Haven't read through the whole thread so apologies if I am duplicating a previous post, but I was sent this link yesterday to a good article on LFW on the matter.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...–-column
    A great read Matty. A question for all, how does this get sorted in a face saving way for both sides?

Comment

• Olly. Not sure it can as neither side look great in this.

Comment

Haven't read through the whole thread so apologies if I am duplicating a previous post, but I was sent this link yesterday to a good article on LFW on the matter.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...roost-–-column
        Who signed SWP? How much was he on? No mention about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          Who signed SWP? How much was he on? No mention about him.
          Warnock signed him after the takeover I believe.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Sums up Redknapp's reign fantastically. The description of Maiga almost made me spit my coffee out n all
            Me too mate - not heard that one before
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Me too mate - not heard that one before
              And so accurate. Honestly, I legit think he could be an Ali Dia style fraud who has no football history. With players like Will Keane, they were pony, but you could see in their movement etc that they at least knew how to play football - Maiga looked totally lost on a football pitch
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...roost-–-column

A good read, made me laugh in places but cry in others
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

And so accurate. Honestly, I legit think he could be an Ali Dia style fraud who has no football history. With players like Will Keane, they were pony, but you could see in their movement etc that they at least knew how to play football - Maiga looked totally lost on a football pitch
                  Yep
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                    and replaced them with Assou-Ekotto, Yossi Benayoun, Tom Carroll, Javier Chevanton, Kevin Doyle, Richard Dunne, Karl Henry, Aaron Hughes, Jermaine Jenas, Will Keane, Niko Kranjcar, Mobido Maiga, Ravel Morrison, Gary O'Neil, Oguchi Onyewu.............. Your point?
                    I actually think did HR did a fantastic job for us that season. Bear in mind, we pretty much dismantled our entire first team and were expected to be contenders for the drop. Most of those players came on loan or on a free. He basically assembled an entire new team in one summer, got them gelled and got us out from basically one of the toughest leagues in the world. Spirit between club and fans was excellent too.

Everyone talks about how it was unfair because of our high wage bill, but the reality is those wages came from the Diakites who we couldn't get rid of (or play) and were still stuck on our books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                      I actually think did HR did a fantastic job for us that season. Bear in mind, we pretty much dismantled our entire first team and were expected to be contenders for the drop. Most of those players came on loan or on a free. He basically assembled an entire new team in one summer, got them gelled and got us out from basically one of the toughest leagues in the world. Spirit between club and fans was excellent too.

Everyone talks about how it was unfair because of our high wage bill, but the reality is those wages came from the Diakites who we couldn't get rid of (or play) and were still stuck on our books.
                      Harry redknapp and fantastic in the same sentence haha brilliant. You're starting to sound like him jeems. Fantastic lad, you must be his love child
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Wonder how much Rosie got from all the different agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Warnock signed him after the takeover I believe.
                          Why the hell would Warnock sign him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            Why the hell would Warnock sign him?
                            Along with Traore ! Think he had a last minute panic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              This fine and Holloway s long contact means he stays and we ,we face a relagation battle (but most knew that already )
                              We will be in mini league for eternity.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Warnock after years of scrimping and scrapping in other roles was over the moon there was money to spend but chose wrong payers

Whatever happened to DJ Campbell

Comment

Working...
                                X