No announcement yet.

FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draw now done. Was supposed to be live but was actually pre recorded and they still could not get it out on time

Sounds well dodgy pre recorded cup draw

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Ollie's record with last 5 clubs:

Leicester City 22 November 2007- 23 May 2008 9 8 15
      Blackpool 21 May 2009 3- November 2012 62 43 56
      Crystal Palace 4 November 2012- 23 October 2013 14 14 18
      Millwall 7 January 2014- 10 March 2015 14 19 29
      Queens Park Rangers 11 November 2016 -Present 14 9 23

As can be seen last club he actually won more than he lost with was Blackpool and he left there 5 years ago!
      Its like honey to the bees
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Remy was a success, as was Barton so very odd examples
        Dont get me wrong mate, i loved barton. the bloke gave it all on the pitch for us.

what im questioning is who sanctioned the signings on their ludicrous wages. think it was directly from uncle and his ps3
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Its like honey to the bees
          Is what it is Pinkie. That's what your hero's done for the last decade. I'm sure they were great at badge kissing at his other clubs too. Shame about the results!

Comment

• Hits. I know 100% that Samba's transfer and the contract was Fernandes doing as was the bonus's that he was offered and they were eye watering to say the least.

Comment

• This fine and Holloway s long contact means he stays and we ,we face a relagation battle (but most knew that already )

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                The fine is a joke while bigger clubs are getting away with doing what they want PSG and Man City Chelsea etc, where the Prem and UEFA let them get away with it, they need to get in and check their books, I bet they would make interesting reading on some of their dodgy deals.

All the EFL are interested in is giving out huge fines deducting points and putting clubs out of business, if owners want to spend as much money as they want as long as they bare the debt themselves, and not leave the club in debt, let them spunk their money if they want to.

Football is a business and the EFL should not restrict clubs trying to get to the prem if their owners can afford it, I think we should buy a couple of small business's and sponsor all the stands for couple of hundred million, if Man City can get away with it we can.

Anyway if we win the appeal we should then take the EPL to court and sue the bas*tards for every penny they have and bankrupt the c*nts.
                I agree and I've been saying the same thing for years. As long as the owners do not burden the club with debt i.e. Glazers and Man Utd , I think they should be allowed to spend their money as they like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Lee Hoos is the one guy on the board and management team that I trust fully to do the job he is employed in!
                  yes, I agree. it is about the only decent appointment Fernandes has made at QPR.

Comment

• Despite Harry shipping out players and the high earners who weren't performing shouldn't mean he could have bought in many others who still must have been on a fortune. This cost cutting exercise which we are now on should have started when Harry took over. And how TF couldn't see that is beyond me. One question I'd really like to know is who the hell was in charge of finances and major decisions as in transfers contracts and wages. Surely the board must have seen the amount of money being spent and knew it wasn't sustainable. What the hell were they thinking. At what point did it dawn on the board "oh hang on maybe we should stop these transfers and spending like it's a computer game". The more I've read over the last few days the more angry I've become at the pure ineptitude of the board. And that means all of them. They are ALL responsible for this. Just because a manager asks for certain players to be bought doesn't mean you should give them their wish like a spoilt child screaming for more toys and sweets. Lee Hoos has said he can't answer questions due to the legal process but the board TF owe it to the fans to come out and say that they have royally f ucked up. Yes we all mostly were in heaven with the players we were bringing in compared to the last 15 years we had spent out of the prem. But now we have to put up with years of crap because the people in charge are so careless. Sorry but I'm f ucking furious.
                    Last edited by qprjeff1882; 27-10-2017, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Despite Harry shipping out players and the high earners who weren't performing shouldn't mean he could have bought in many others who still must have been on a fortune. This cost cutting exercise which we are now on should have started when Harry took over. And how TF couldn't see that is beyond me. One question I'd really like to know is who the hell was in charge of finances and major decisions as in transfers contracts and wages. Surely the board must have seen the amount of money being spent and knew it wasn't sustainable. What the hell were they thinking. At what point did it dawn on the board "oh hang on maybe we should stop these transfers and spending like it's a computer game". The more I've read over the last few days the more angry I've become at the pure ineptitude of the board. And that means all of them. They are ALL responsible for this. Just because a manager asks for certain players to be bought doesn't mean you should give them their wish like a spoilt child screaming for more toys and sweets. Lee Hoos has said he can't answer questions due to the legal process but the board TF owe it to the fans to come out and say that they have royally f ucked up. Yes we all mostly were in heaven with the players we were bringing in compared to the last 15 years we had spent out of the prem. But now we have to put up with years of crap because the people in charge are so careless. Sorry but I'm f ucking furious.
                      My understanding was that it was Phil Beard.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        My understanding was that it was Phil Beard.
                        But still Phil Beard must at some point have been given the green light by TF/The Mittals. And even before Phil Beard the transfers and wages were crazy. Surely even PB must have had to gain permission by the board to sanction all that spending. And PB must also have known it was way out of the clubs means. So what i want to know is why at no point was it questioned and stopped

Comment

• Haven't read through the whole thread so apologies if I am duplicating a previous post, but I was sent this link yesterday to a good article on LFW on the matter.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...–-column
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Great read Matty and a real eye opener for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Great read Matty and a real eye opener for everyone.
                              Sums up Redknapp's reign fantastically. The description of Maiga almost made me spit my coffee out n all
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Are we still ####ed?

Look, we'll get use to being poor and #### and before we know it we'll be a thoroughly average team like reading or something. Come on, this is Rangers, drama is what we're about!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X