X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More incompetence from FL as today’s draw has been put back an hour

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      When have I ever called Ollie clueless mate?

I've been very clear on my thoughts on him since before he even came back. Good motivator, tactically limited. Never changed my stance on that. Don't think he's good enough for us, but never called him clueless that I can remember.
      Have to apologise tarbs i was mucking about towards old furtive telling him about him going on nothing to do with you tarbs
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        More incompetence from FL as today’s draw has been put back an hour
        Probably trying to work out whos getting what when they get paid their bonuses by us!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Who brought in remy and samba. That's 20 mil right there?
          Got money back on both I think. Hughes and Warnock prem signings were far worse than Harry though his were poor overall we got money back on most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Have to apologise tarbs i was mucking about towards old furtive telling him about him going on nothing to do with you tarbs
            Fair enough mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              True. Questionable signings that uncle made himself.

Approached Harry to say we can sign samba.

The salad signing. Park was definatly one of uncles.

Played playstation with remy.

Murmers of Barton being his idea.

Anyone else?
              Remy was a success, as was Barton so very odd examples
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                Samba, Boswinga, Cisse, Park, Granero, Mbia, Diakite, Cesar....
                and replaced them with Assou-Ekotto, Yossi Benayoun, Tom Carroll, Javier Chevanton, Kevin Doyle, Richard Dunne, Karl Henry, Aaron Hughes, Jermaine Jenas, Will Keane, Niko Kranjcar, Mobido Maiga, Ravel Morrison, Gary O'Neil, Oguchi Onyewu.............. Your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Can't judge his whole career on what he did with us mate. Bloke did a very good job at West Ham, Spurs, Bournemouth & Portsmouth. Of course he isn't popular with our fans, or Southampton or Birmingham fans for that matter, but that doesn't make him a fraud.

Funnily enough, I know quite a few West Ham, Spurs & Portsmouth fans, and none of them speak highly of him despite some success. Most saw through him and his ridiculous spending policy. Let's be honest anyone who's dog has a bank account....... Charlatan !

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                    Funnily enough, I know quite a few West Ham, Spurs & Portsmouth fans, and none of them speak highly of him despite some success. Most saw through him and his ridiculous spending policy. Let's be honest anyone who's dog has a bank account....... Charlatan !
                    I don't know too many Pompey fans, but I know some fans of West Ham and Spurs though. To be honest, it's a pretty even split between those that speak pretty highly of him, and those that think he's a clown. I've got one die hard West Ham mate who absolutely despises him.

At the end of the day though, this is a results business. And whatever the fans might think of him etc. his record at the 4 clubs I've mentioned above was pretty impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                      and replaced them with Assou-Ekotto, Yossi Benayoun, Tom Carroll, Javier Chevanton, Kevin Doyle, Richard Dunne, Karl Henry, Aaron Hughes, Jermaine Jenas, Will Keane, Niko Kranjcar, Mobido Maiga, Ravel Morrison, Gary O'Neil, Oguchi Onyewu.............. Your point?
                      Smaller wage bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                        Smaller wage bill.
                        Haha if you reckon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Same as ollie who isnt popular with millwall & doesnt make him clueless but anyway carry on.....

What now furtive, you do n arf go on
                          Ollie's record with last 5 clubs:

Leicester City 22 November 2007- 23 May 2008 9 8 15
                          Blackpool 21 May 2009 3- November 2012 62 43 56
                          Crystal Palace 4 November 2012- 23 October 2013 14 14 18
                          Millwall 7 January 2014- 10 March 2015 14 19 29
                          Queens Park Rangers 11 November 2016 -Present 14 9 23

As can be seen last club he actually won more than he lost with was Blackpool and he left there 5 years ago!

Comment

The hosts should charge them a £1 for every 1 minute they go over their allotted venue hire time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              The hosts should charge them a £1 for every 1 minute they go over their allotted venue hire time.
                              Draw supposed to be at four nearly two hours after still not done. Authority not fit for purpose every draw is a farce but they think they can hold clubs accountable for spending.

Sort your own house out first FL

Comment

It's not their fault, the draw bowl didn't turn up.
                                Last edited by Olly; 26-10-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X