FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Even hate that day now as well mate, cost a fortune and had to wait till the 90th minute to get any kind of enjoyment out of it.
    How can you say that mate?

Great day out for every Rangers fan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

i would trade that day in a heartbeat if it meant we'd have no debt and no ffp fine looming over us

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
        i would trade that day in a heartbeat if it meant we'd have no debt and no ffp fine looming over us
        I get you mate, gotta enjoy the good times though. If we can't look back on that day with fond memories, why even bother supporting a side in the first place?!!

Comment

• Would not trade Wembley for anything. Some clubs will never play at Wembley let alone win. QPR will continue after this regardless of outcome so why give up a once in a lifetime memory

Everyone needs to chill this is going no where once proper law kicks in and in response as club would look to sue FL for stopping us going about our business as we please. Would love to be club that finishes FL once and for all as there incompetent

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Didnt mean it mate.
            Best ever day on this mortal planet for me.
            Wouldn't swap it for anything, hence i cant ever find it in me to hate on Unc or Redcrapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
              Really?
              WoW!
              Uncle will pay it whatever it is. Hes already swallowed the very top end of the fine and will do again.
              We dont actually owe anything as fans.
              Its just legal bollarks, nothing to bother us.

Comment

• I think I actually levitated when Bobby Zee's goal went in. Anyway, as you were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  I think I actually levitated when Bobby Zee's goal went in. Anyway, as you were.
                  Change levitate for urinate
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    I think I actually levitated when Bobby Zee's goal went in. Anyway, as you were.
                    If anyone has had a single moment more euphoric in their lifetime than the second that goal went in, id love to hear it.
                    Ive been nowhere near it, and ive lived quite a colourful life, im no librarian

Comment

• As a QPR fan I never expected a moment like it. Remember leaving Wembley thinking that's it...last minute winner at Wembley...never gonna get any better.....still shocked that we actually managed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        The fine is a joke while bigger clubs are getting away with doing what they want PSG and Man City Chelsea etc, where the Prem and UEFA let them get away with it, they need to get in and check their books, I bet they would make interesting reading on some of their dodgy deals.

All the EFL are interested in is giving out huge fines deducting points and putting clubs out of business, if owners want to spend as much money as they want as long as they bare the debt themselves, and not leave the club in debt, let them spunk their money if they want to.

Football is a business and the EFL should not restrict clubs trying to get to the prem if their owners can afford it, I think we should buy a couple of small business's and sponsor all the stands for couple of hundred million, if Man City can get away with it we can.

Anyway if we win the appeal we should then take the EPL to court and sue the bas*tards for every penny they have and bankrupt the c*nts.
                        For once I completely agree with you.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Really?
                          WoW!
                          Uncle will pay it whatever it is. Hes already swallowed the very top end of the fine and will do again.
                          We dont actually owe anything as fans.
                          Its just legal bollarks, nothing to bother us.
                          we're the ones who will suffer though at the end of the day. tony, the staff and the players will all come and go but the only consistent factor is the fans who stick by thr club through thick and thin. who knows though it may turn out well, i know as much as you do when it comes to us and the ffp fine but since bobbys goal its all been down hill and gone from worse to worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            As I said on another thread, there was no moaning from anyone when the spending was being done. In fact, the only moaning was if we didn't spend as much as usual.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Would not trade Wembley for anything. Some clubs will never play at Wembley let alone win. QPR will continue after this regardless of outcome so why give up a once in a lifetime memory

Everyone needs to chill this is going no where once proper law kicks in and in response as club would look to sue FL for stopping us going about our business as we please. Would love to be club that finishes FL once and for all as there incompetent

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Would not trade Wembley for anything. Some clubs will never play at Wembley let alone win. QPR will continue after this regardless of outcome so why give up a once in a lifetime memory

I fully agree with you westy, really hope our lot take them to the cleaners for trying to take us to the cleaners! making up mickey mouse laws which they knew theyd messed up with it a year later, knowing full well theyd have ruinned know end of clubs if they hadnt have changed it! bet the arbitory panel consisting of them and there buddies.
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X