FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Selective memory time? Didn’t seem the case when we won at Wembley and there were plenty on here who were more than happy to enjoy the salad days under TF. Far from perfect but not deserving of this degree of spleen. Chris Wright anyone?
    if chris wright or thomson had incurred this fine (biggest in history) there would be a lynching.

but hey hoo, its everyone's loveable uncle tone, fark the club as long as tone is ok.

#likesapint
    #oneofus
    #uncle
    #wearethetonyboys.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      Selective memory time? Didn’t seem the case when we won at Wembley and there were plenty on here who were more than happy to enjoy the salad days under TF. Far from perfect but not deserving of this degree of spleen. Chris Wright anyone?
      hahaha salad days. yesssss. didnt salad say he joined us because we would win the premier league. i wonder who told him that was the aim?

Comment

• Chris Wright was nowhere near as bad as this man and remember we were relegated from the premier league the season before. Fernandes took over in the premier league and ballsed it up twice.

Comment

• The fine is a joke while bigger clubs are getting away with doing what they want PSG and Man City Chelsea etc, where the Prem and UEFA let them get away with it, they need to get in and check their books, I bet they would make interesting reading on some of their dodgy deals.

All the EFL are interested in is giving out huge fines deducting points and putting clubs out of business, if owners want to spend as much money as they want as long as they bare the debt themselves, and not leave the club in debt, let them spunk their money if they want to.

Football is a business and the EFL should not restrict clubs trying to get to the prem if their owners can afford it, I think we should buy a couple of small business's and sponsor all the stands for couple of hundred million, if Man City can get away with it we can.

Anyway if we win the appeal we should then take the EPL to court and sue the bas*tards for every penny they have and bankrupt the c*nts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
            The fine is a joke while bigger clubs are getting away with doing what they want PSG and Man City Chelsea etc, where the Prem and UEFA let them get away with it, they need to get in and check their books, I bet they would make interesting reading on some of their dodgy deals.

All the EFL are interested in is giving out huge fines deducting points and putting clubs out of business, if owners want to spend as much money as they want as long as they bare the debt themselves, and not leave the club in debt, let them spunk their money if they want to.

Football is a business and the EFL should not restrict clubs trying to get to the prem if their owners can afford it, I think we should buy a couple of small business's and sponsor all the stands for couple of hundred million, if Man City can get away with it we can.

Anyway if we win the appeal we should then take the EPL to court and sue the bas*tards for every penny they have and bankrupt the c*nts.

you expect to get a couple of hundred mil to sponser a stadium thats worth 15-20 mil at most?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              you expect to get a couple of hundred mil to sponser a stadium thats worth 15-20 mil at most?
              All I am saying is getting cash into the clubs coffers, the value of the stadium does not come into it, if someone wants to sponsor the club it would be up to them not how much the ground is worth.

Comment

• Its like a virus, being on here is actually starting to make me hate qpr and every single thing to do with it and its entire history.
                It really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  The fine is a joke while bigger clubs are getting away with doing what they want PSG and Man City Chelsea etc, where the Prem and UEFA let them get away with it, they need to get in and check their books, I bet they would make interesting reading on some of their dodgy deals.

For once i totally agree with macca you old tart
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    For once i totally agree with macca you old tart

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Its like a virus, being on here is actually starting to make me hate qpr and every single thing to do with it and its entire history.
                      It really is.
                      But we had our day out at Wembley mate 😃

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Chris Wright was nowhere near as bad as this man and remember we were relegated from the premier league the season before. Fernandes took over in the premier league and ballsed it up twice.
                        That's debatable 73. I still despise Chris Wrong with a passion. Don't forget he saddled the club with debt, leading us to almost going out of existence, and simply walked away, washing his hands of us. He also refused the golden opportunity to buy the land behind the school end which would have allowed us to expand the existing stadium. One thing Fernandes hasn't done is walk away. I agree with the fact that he farked up big time, it's an undeniable fact - and contrary to what Ginge has said on here, I was not at all happy when he was 5punking millions - via two profligate managers - on has-beens and mercenaries. I was bewildered and (rightly) concerned. I think plenty of others were too. What he and Philip Beard did was shocking. But to his credit (whether you think he deserves any or not is moot, I agree), he has turned a corner, starting with the employment of Lee Hoos. For these reasons, I think, despite everything, he's better than that tw@t Chris Wrong.

Comment

But we had our day out at Wembley mate ��
                          Even hate that day now as well mate, cost a fortune and had to wait till the 90th minute to get any kind of enjoyment out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            That's debatable 73. I still despise Chris Wrong with a passion. Don't forget he saddled the club with debt, leading us to almost going out of existence, and simply walked away, washing his hands of us. He also refused the golden opportunity to buy the land behind the school end which would have allowed us to expand the existing stadium. One thing Fernandes hasn't done is walk away. I agree with the fact that he farked up big time, it's an undeniable fact - and contrary to what Ginge has said on here, I was not at all happy when he was 5punking millions - via two profligate managers - on has-beens and mercenaries. I was bewildered and (rightly) concerned. I think plenty of others were too. What he and Philip Beard did was shocking. But to his credit (whether you think he deserves any or not is moot, I agree), he has turned a corner, starting with the employment of Lee Hoos. For these reasons, I think, despite everything, he's better than that tw@t Chris Wrong.
                            Agree with this. Finally I think lessons have been learned. Doesn't help with this current fix but would not like to have to start again with someone else.

Comment

exactly. its down to the idiot owner. he has farked this club right up.

from chucking money around like bertie big ###### to, preforming like a fat seal doing keepy ups with sandro on deadline day.

without doubt, the worst owner in our history. complete and utter failure of a chairman.

#justwhatthefarkingdoctorordered.
                              TBF you were happy enough with the Sandro signing as were most of us

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...26#post1318526
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...18#post1319318

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                He must be due back from injury soon. Can he play wing back?

Comment

Working...
                                X