Should Ollie be given a testimonial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Ollie be given a testimonial?

Great spell here as a player and into his second spell as a manager. Surely deserves it?

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We get it.......you're not a fan of Ollie. I'm not a fan either, but posts like this one are totally pointless!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        We get it.......you're not a fan of Ollie. I'm not a fan either, but posts like this one are totally pointless!
        Not commenting either way on how things are currently. However used to be 10 years and you got a testimonial. Think he is now beyond that and can't question his commitment.

Comment

See the problem is you've tried being too much like Kev for too long with the sarcasm, now no one can tell for sure if you're being serious or not.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            See the problem is you've tried being too much like Kev for too long with the sarcasm, now no one can tell for sure if you're being serious or not.
            Nothing like McLoud, this fugitive fox guy is quite funny

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              You sound like 'er indoors!

Comment

Fox one kev is enough. I find the whole sarcastic you seriously lacking personality. Get out why you can because kev is hooked playing this role
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Fox one kev is enough. I find the whole sarcastic you seriously lacking personality. Get out why you can because kev is hooked playing this role
                  Disagree WeAre, I'm finding it witty and imaginative!

Comment

In all seriousness though having looked at how long Ollie has been at club during different spells it is 10 years plus and that is a big chunk of his professional life. Whether you think he has done well or has been about as much use as an umbrella during a hurricane that is a lot of man hours and commitment.

Come to that, and I haven't checked, Sir Les must be getting near it.

Both legends as players and have come back to the club in non-playing capacities. Good to have that continuity and that is what Uncle is trying to put in place following the odd mishaps up to this point.

Comment

look here furtive fox,we are not amused
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        look here furtive fox,we are not amused
                        Flying high is a follow up from flying cow. I hope you've spoken to tony and you get some commission from his new book?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Great spell here as a player and into his second spell as a manager. Surely deserves it?
                          Doubt you saw his playing career in the flesh what with you only being about 14 years old...

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            In all seriousness though having looked at how long Ollie has been at club during different spells it is 10 years plus and that is a big chunk of his professional life. Whether you think he has done well or has been about as much use as an umbrella during a hurricane that is a lot of man hours and commitment.

Come to that, and I haven't checked, Sir Les must be getting near it.

Both legends as players and have come back to the club in non-playing capacities. Good to have that continuity and that is what Uncle is trying to put in place following the odd mishaps up to this point.
                            Isn't the fact that he is being paid for doing a bad job not enough.
                            I worked fir my company for 16 years and got #### all apart from the sack when I went off with medical problems. And that was after cancer twice.
                            Will you be saying that if we don't win any of our next 8 games which is easily possible.

Comment

Really sorry to hear that Jeff and I hope you're well now. Totally agree though, certainly no reward for long term service this day and age

Comment

Working...
                              X