No announcement yet.

4 strikers on 3 goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheeler seems to be a flavour of the moment because we have phook all else. Lets face it no-one we have will make a difference. I say blood the youth and let's go down.

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
      Smithies

Furlong, Baptiste, Lynch, Bidwell

Scowen, Luongo, Freeman

Wheeler, Sylla, Yeni/Shodipo/LuaLua/Bright

Agree or Disagree?
      I agree, and bring Smith on for Sylla to hassle defences in the 2nd half.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        A combination of Sylla/Smith/Wheeler. Or all 3, drop Pawel as he's been sh!t for a while now.
        I’ve been a critic of Pawel all season, but I don’t think his poor form is entirely his fault.

Whenever we get close to the box, our entire game plan seems to be pass the ball to Pawel and hope he puts in a decent cross. It’s actually laughable to watch the players desperately try to get the ball to him, no matter how many are marking him.

I still remember a few games ago where Pawel literally had two players on him and we still just passed the ball to him, and surprise surprise he lost possession.

Actually I’m being to harsh on Olly and the boys. That’s not our ENTIRE game plan. Our backup if Pawel can’t get the ball is to then spread it to the other side and hope Bidwell puts in a decent cross.
        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
            I’ve been a critic of Pawel all season, but I don’t think his poor form is entirely his fault.

Whenever we get close to the box, our entire game plan seems to be pass the ball to Pawel and hope he puts in a decent cross. It’s actually laughable to watch the players desperately try to get the ball to him, no matter how many are marking him.

I still remember a few games ago where Pawel literally had two players on him and we still just passed the ball to him, and surprise surprise he lost possession.

Actually I’m being to harsh on Olly and the boys. That’s not our ENTIRE game plan. Our backup if Pawel can’t get the ball is to then spread it to the other side and hope Bidwell puts in a decent cross.

True

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Wheres our stat man Nass ?
              Less active than I'd like to be these days. Started working and just getting into the groove of things. Hopefully I'll be back soon properly to be my old mixed reaction self.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Less active than I'd like to be these days. Started working and just getting into the groove of things. Hopefully I'll be back soon properly to be my old mixed reaction self.
                I like your passion & although not really a stat man you broke things down nicely.

Just lay off the 2000 word essay answers. 99% won't bother reading past the first line.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Welcome me to the real world fella hard graft

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Welcome me to the real world fella hard graft
                    Can't imagine he's on the building site, so hard graft might be a tad exaggerated
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                      Why is this such a diffulcult decision for anyone to make. Start Sylla and Wheeler, sub in Smith second half together with a speedster like Shodipo. Mackie and Washington have made it clear after so many starts: THEYRE NOT SCORERS!
                      It isn't so difficult and nearly all of us can see it, except for the one who actually picks the team!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        When you are short of CBs and have no WBs then 4-3-3 would seem the sensible option with Sylla and Wheeler + 1 other up front. But Mr Obstinate wants 5-3-2 and then kamikaze for the last 15mins.
                        and that's why according to some, he is the RIGHT man for the job?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          sylla - goal every 155 minutes
                          smith - goal every 110 minutes
                          washington - goal every 242 minutes
                          mackie - goal every 281 minutes
                          wheeler - goal every 87 minutes
                          I’m convinced even at their ages now Les Ferdinand and Roy Wegerle would have better stats than Washington and Mackie. Hell even Rodney Marsh at a push!!!
                          Bring back Devon White!!!
                          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            and that's why according to some, he is the RIGHT man for the job?
                            He's the only man for the job, no-one else will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              He's the only man for the job, no-one else will take it.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X