if and I mean if IH goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Not for us to know. As with any other vacancy once it becomes available names get linked etc.

I know a lot of people rate Ollie but for me we have a League 1 standard manager managing a reasonable Championship side.

Just my personal opinion though. If I'm proved wrong great.
    The same league 1 manager that has got two promotions to the premier league on low budgets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
      The same league 1 manager that has got two promotions to the premier league on low budgets?
      Yes, also the same one who was out of managerial work for 18 months before we offered him the job and who had his share of relegations and whose record has been mostly very poor over the last 5 years or so. Lost far more than he has won over that period and who almost took us down from a position of safety last season including two six game losing runs and who has not achieved an away win in 15 games. That would be the one ...

Not without his qualities and great character but as I have said very much doubt anyone at this level would have touched him which says a lot in itself.

All managers, even the great ones, lose it eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Who is actually out there and available ?
        Slaven Bilic is now :-)

Comment

Working...
        X