if and I mean if IH goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
    Tarbs i think you might have forgotten who put this squad together. Scowen, Freeman & Baptiste all Holloway signings.
    Robinson at CB appears to be a shrewd move. He's got Luongo playing to his potential and milks goals from smith and sylla,

To me that seems tactically sound.
    Well said awin, even if you doubted us a few games ago
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

But look st the points we've got from the top sides. You are entitled to think rowett might have got more from Freeman, scowen and Baptiste but with rowett we wouldn't have got them. Swings and roundabouts.
      Is swings and roundabouts. Who is to say who Rowett would have attracted that Ollie wouldn't have been able?

Comment

I suspect few would have taken the job and even fewer who would have a clue how to stop the rot (many managers with better pedigree have tried and failed).

Holloway stopped the malaise on the pitch, off the pitch and recently the stands.

He certainly isn't a pochetino but I believe his thinking outside the box could prove a huge bonus.

He has created stability in the team and formation. The lucky lottery of selection seems a thing of the past.

He has given players confidence and seems to have rid the changing room of bad eggs.

I would love to have seen rowett, quality managers that he is, make the same wholesale changes and done any better.
        Thats exactly what i meant awin in my reply to tarbie about bringing a tactician in, most if not all wouldnt of got what we`ve got going now in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          Is swings and roundabouts. Who is to say who Rowett would have attracted that Ollie wouldn't have been able?
          Scowen for one bigged ollie up and said he was one of the main reasons he came here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Well said awin, even if you doubted us a few games ago
            Please show me where pinkster, I kept very very quiet regards the matter.

Comment

Please show me where pinkster, I kept very very quiet regards the matter.
              Ah i thought youd told me to back off a few times so i apologise awin

Comment

• Scowled ..Freeman..Smith ...Baptiste all really good signings has to be said

Luongo playing out of his skin with Robinson also needs great credit imho

The team seems to have some confidence and togetherness as well so again credit it might be coming together

Comment

• Discussing Rowett as manger is the definition of 'academic '. You are right, he was available, was acting as a summariser on Sky post JFH,as I recall, so they asked him whether he was at all interested. Should have seen his face change, pure disdain. More chance of lining up Zidane.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeanD View Post
                    Discussing Rowett as manger is the definition of 'academic '. You are right, he was available, was acting as a summariser on Sky post JFH,as I recall, so they asked him whether he was at all interested. Should have seen his face change, pure disdain. More chance of lining up Zidane.
                    Not so sure about that mate. Rumour doing the rounds was things started going sour for him at Brum when he tried to use an offer from us to get a new deal. Rumour of course, but we definitely interviewed him. Guess he was a more expensive option than Ollie, but I very much doubt he was out of reach!
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 02-11-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Scowen for one bigged ollie up and said he was one of the main reasons he came here.
                      As opposed to him saying manager a bit **** but club in area I want, in right league, nice package etc and if they change said manager might do well?

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        As opposed to him saying manager a bit **** but club in area I want, in right league, nice package etc and if they change said manager might do well?
                        Lol you are biting abit today smarty pants, whats up struggling with the act

Comment

whats up struggling with the act
                          Personally I'm finding his satire quite amusing! Keep it up Furtive

And you realise you don't have to bite at literally every comment, dont you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Personally I'm finding his satire quite amusing! Keep it up Furtive

And you realise you don't have to bite at literally every comment, dont you?
                            To be fair and balanced as a team of admins, I have to say I find it all a bit lame
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Not so sure about that mate. Rumour doing the rounds was things started going sour for him at Brum when he tried to use an offer from us to get a new deal. Rumour of course, but we definitely interviewed him. Guess he was a more expensive option than Ollie, but I very much doubt he was out of reach!
                              I agree,Holloway will do as hes told and will get a limited quad playing well ,he won't break any eggs but goofs enough to keep us up,hopefully with a few points to spare .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                I agree,Holloway will do as hes told and will get a limited quad playing well ,he won't break any eggs but goofs enough to keep us up,hopefully with a few points to spare .
                                Its relentless it really is.

Do you have a sniff of the barmaids apron and then think right im going on watrb to post 'we are in a relegation battle'?
                                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-11-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X