if and I mean if IH goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree with Tarbs.
    Squads definitely better than where it is sitting in the table at the moment.
    Ollies selections to blame for that imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Tarbs, be serious - with the 'strikers' we've got, no chance. IF we had even one proper 20+ goals a season striker, then maybe... but even then it's a maybe.
      Need goals from more than 1 source to be top 6 though (IMO).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Agree with Tarbs.
        Probably are better than current position but realistically not more than 10th. Certainly nowhere near being a PO side (IMO).

Personally can't solely blame selections though. Cannot underestimate the loss of Onuha and Perch at the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          You telling me every club in and around the top 6 has a 20 goal a year striker mate? Ironically, we have actually got a player who could be that anyway, the manager just chooses not to play him most weeks.

I honestly think that if you set this team up properly, with 4 at the back and pace on the wings, we'd be there or there abouts.
          Pretty much agree with this. Sylla is best finisher and could be 20 goal a season striker in principle although not been played consistently enough for us to know for sure. Think play offs very outside chance with this side but think say 6-12th achievable.

If you look at Ollie's record with us over the last year it is in or around relegation places. Has now had equivalent of a whole season so can base things on more than a short period in charge and just not very good. Lots of effort and badge kissing but that has led to little success on the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Pretty much agree with this. Sylla is best finisher and could be 20 goal a season striker in principle although not been played consistently enough for us to know for sure. Think play offs very outside chance with this side but think say 6-12th achievable.

If you look at Ollie's record with us over the last year it is in or around relegation places. Has now had equivalent of a whole season so can base things on more than a short period in charge and just not very good. Lots of effort and badge kissing but that has led to little success on the pitch.
            Haha you just cant help yaself
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

been banging that line out for over a year. am happy others are starting to recognise it now.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Agree with Tarbs.
                This.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• In the light of this weeks news have to say I think Bill is going to be right now and Olly is here for the foreseeable future, win, lose or draw over next 6 games. Not sure anyone else would have the passion or commitment to take over here even if things don’t improve on the pitch. Think they had this in mind when he was appointed as at the time I couldn’t understand the appointment.

Comment

• I really do hope ollie and the boys get some good results coming up cos you lot of doom mongers are at it every 2 secs, doesnt matter what thread it is
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      I really do hope ollie and the boys get some good results coming up cos you lot of doom mongers are at it every 2 secs, doesnt matter what thread it is
                      Ollie forever!

Comment

I really do hope ollie and the boys get some good results coming up cos you lot of doom mongers are at it every 2 secs, doesnt matter what thread it is
                        Does stating what's obvious make me a doom monger Pinks?

I say it as I see it. When times are good I will say so, just as I will if they ain't so good.

Does pointing out tactical errors that Ollie makes make me a doom monger? For me, that just makes me observant!

Comment

• Not hard too much to cheer about this week with the news of this FFP situation. No Spin or tweet from Fernandes can slant the fact that we are getting done.

Comment

• Holloway wont be going anywhere for a while,club cant afford to pay off another manager regardless how poor he is doing.

Comment

Haha you just cant help yaself
                              So he is wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                                Holloway wont be going anywhere for a while,club cant afford to pay off another manager regardless how poor he is doing.
                                That's (unfortunately )the situation, the powers that be pick the managers and give them long contracts

Comment

Working...
                                X