Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

red rag to a bull isn't it?
    Red rag go a bull? What fans who have eyes and a brain and can see what rubbish we’re being served up?

Not really no. Just realism.

Happy clapper

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      It's not something I relish thinking mate. My problem is some, not singling anyone out, seem to enjoy and relish the situation just because they can have a bit of a moan and a whine.
      Still now in the ideal world I want him to come good put all the doubters in their place and take us forward but just can’t see it. As someone else said what was a man who we all had loads of respect for given playing career and hillsborough is now being soured week by week to the point he will turn into a disliked figure

The QPR managers job is not an easy one but it’s easier then he’s making it for himself

Comment

We are just a propa striker short of a great team. Agree ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Red rag go a bull? What fans who have eyes and a brain and can see what rubbish we’re being served up?

Not really no. Just realism.

Happy clapper
          No, the fact that some fans are so vehement in their views they don't recognise when someone tries to inject a little leg pull.

Times, indeed are grave, but it is no less than many of us expected at the start, or even before the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Would help but not great no.

Comment

Brian Clough, can't do much worse from where he is.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                We are just a proper manager short of a team that could probably push for a top 6 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Still now in the ideal world I want him to come good put all the doubters in their place and take us forward but just can’t see it. As someone else said what was a man who we all had loads of respect for given playing career and hillsborough is now being soured week by week to the point he will turn into a disliked figure

The QPR managers job is not an easy one but it’s easier then he’s making it for himself
                  And the daft thing is we could win the next two home games! then all this breaking down by everyone cos of another away defeat, oh sorry away draws would all seem so ridiculas, agree with everyone aboutupfront issues but always believed in giving the next man a go if the other ones confidence has been shot for a while just to freshen things up.
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Ollie is no wollie! Look at his record over the last year. Not all about one or two games.

Plenty of time for things to come good this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      And the daft thing is we could win the next two home games! then all this breaking down by everyone cos of another away defeat, oh sorry away draws would all seem so ridiculas
                      Yea let’s see how valid your post is after the next two games shall we?

We are 5 points off the relegation positions with 0 away wins & 2 home wins yet you still back this wally.

Sorry to say mate but I just don’t think you have a scooby. Nothing personal.

Comment

We are 5 points off the relegation positions with 0 away wins & 2 home wins yet you still back this wally.

No offence taken jimmy as no offence but i dont think you have either, obviously we`re not doing good atm but we`re not losing and you have to stick together, otherwise we might aswell give up! the white flag coming out in the last two away draws isnt going to do us any good, if the players were like that we`d be down now

Comment

And by saying above jimmy im on about you thinking i havnt a scooby when ofcourse i do, i just believe in sticking in there & believing in yourself & our team & manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            And the daft thing is we could win the next two home games! then all this breaking down by everyone cos of another away defeat, oh sorry away draws would all seem so ridiculas, agree with everyone aboutupfront issues but always believed in giving the next man a go if the other ones confidence has been shot for a while just to freshen things up.
                            Five wins on the trot wouldn't change my mind about the dumb a ss selections he's been making up front all season. It's bewildering.

Comment

And we're 4pts off 8th. Let's just wait and see. I don't think there is any difference between the top and the bottom. Its a poor division so a decent showing will always give us a great chance to take all 3pts
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Funny enough take a look at the next what, 8 games. Given our recent 7 results I'm kind of feeling like the back end of last season where i can't see us winning any of those games. Don't get me wrong i would love us to go on a little run like we did after Christmas and start winning and picking up points against the top ish sides. But given that we currently struggle to beat the bottom sides i can see it. Either Holloway needs to recognise his flaws on team selection and give others a really good chance or by some miracle Washington and Mackie need to chuck away their imposter boots and put on their goal scoring boots.

Next 8 games:
                                Wolves home.
                                Sheffield Utd home.
                                Forest away.
                                Villa home.
                                Derby away.
                                Brentford home.
                                Preston away.
                                Leeds home.
                                Realistically given our current form how do you see those games going. We lose the next say 3 games then surely even TF would have to act. Could Ollie even break his 6 game run during these games. Not trolling. Just ####ed off. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X