if and I mean if IH goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    And we're 4pts off 8th. Let's just wait and see. I don't think there is any difference between the top and the bottom. Its a poor division so a decent showing will always give us a great chance to take all 3pts
    £500 says we will not be in 8th after the next two games.

Fancy putting your money where your mouth is?

Let's see if you really believe what you write.

Comment

I actually think we will beat Wolves because that is Rangers way.

It wont paper over the cracks for me but a win would be good.

I just wonder why we bring in a guy like Eze and then send him out on loan,we know
      we have a problem up front so why not give him a go young eager and out to impress.
      If we dont give him a chance we will never know.

We need to give some of our younger players a chance obviously not all at once
      but in a steady fashion as i thought this was the way the club were going.

We also have Wheeler who looks promising and yet his minutes is dire.
      It seems that IH is scared to take a chance and give the youngsters
      a chance
      Last edited by Bill; 22-10-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

And we're 4pts off 8th. Let's just wait and see. I don't think there is any difference between the top and the bottom. Its a poor division so a decent showing will always give us a great chance to take all 3pts
        A decent showing try telling that to the fans that went to f acking Bolton and Sunderland

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          £500 says we will not be in 8th after the next two games.

Fancy putting your money where your mouth is?

Let's see if you really believe what you write.
          500 pound we aren't in the bot 3 let's do it big spender. Look I am just saying it works both ways
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I predicted we were going bad a long long time ago

----

This is just purely my view.

I'm going to put it straight out I do not think Ian Holloway is the right man for the job! I'm very strong about this view. I always remember when we got promoted to the championship we Lost quite a few then we won about seven games in a row beating Wigan Leicester and other teams and everyone thinking we were going to go straight to Premier league. After this we went on a downward spiral. The same was happening time after time this season. We lost our games then we won loads on the trot and then we went on a downward spiral.

The type of football I have seen - this season has been very much kick and run. It seems repetitive like it was when Ian Holloway was in charge. Start off the match with strong pressing play, try and catch the other team out with fast balls, passing and creative ideas. Then for the rest of the match make it up as you go.

I am thankful that Ian Holloway did bring us up out of league 1 but since then the football culture has evolved dramatically it is not about kissing the badge anymore, players have respect for thier team they are in yes; but given the opportunity at higher wages they will always go for the money. You just got to have a look at other Leagues. All this fist pumping and chest pumping by Ian Holloway looking like a gorilla on the sideline doesn't really do much apart from looking like he needs diazepam.

The culture we should bring into QPR is do a job for us and if you're not good enough to do that job then start to think about applying for McDonald's. Like we have just offered another contract to Jamie Mackie why??? he is not good enough to play as a top striker but he fits in with Ian Holloway culture that he kisses the badge and is a true supporter. Yes maybe the first time he was manager in League one such as Rowlands and Cookie this was true - but not now.

We need a solid Manager not a pundit someone who doesn't give a ship on slackers but still has passion for the position their in - like Massimo Oddo Laurent Blanc Nigel Pearson a good squad of International u23s u21s and a couple of matures and a manager with no previous connection to QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Funnily enough when we're at home this season I fancy us against anyone. Wolves included.
              I know what you mean Ginge I said in the week we are capable of winning or losing or drawing every single game but that said Ollys record this time around is not good and I wish he hadn’t come back as he and Birch should have left their status from their first spell intact. Ok we are drawing the games and not losing them as last season but I can feel us getting a tonking against Wolves and he will again be under immense pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                I know what you mean Ginge I said in the week we are capable of winning or losing or drawing every single game but that said Ollys record this time around is not good and I wish he hadn’t come back as he and Birch should have left their status from their first spell intact. Ok we are drawing the games and not losing them as last season but I can feel us getting a tonking against Wolves and he will again be under immense pressure.
                Sorry he wont be under immense pressure for as long as Fernandes and Ferdinand
                have got a hole in their a rses

Comment

#mastermindchampion
                  #onepunch
                  #livinglegend
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

French Ligue 2 is hardcore

Comment

500 pound we aren't in the bot 3 let's do it big spender. Look I am just saying it works both ways
                      As expected.

Full of sh!te.

Comment

Hope everyone remembers what they said when he starts Mackie again on Saturday.

Comment

we have not lost the last 2 away games 3 nil and 4 nil , we have nicked 2 draws at 2 clubs bigger than us . mackie should be dropped , wheeler should start, but take it easy folks we sign league 1 players we get league 1 performances , this is where we are at for now it's not all gloom and doom , lets see what we can do against wolves and sheff utd i reckon we'll pick up points . we are 2 unbeaten at present and that could be 3 come saturday

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            we sign league 1 players we get league 1 performances
                            You're right and soon to have a league 1 club too if we carry in as we are

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              we have not lost the last 2 away games 3 nil and 4 nil , we have nicked 2 draws at 2 clubs bigger than us . mackie should be dropped , wheeler should start, but take it easy folks we sign league 1 players we get league 1 performances , this is where we are at for now it's not all gloom and doom , lets see what we can do against wolves and sheff utd i reckon we'll pick up points . we are 2 unbeaten at present and that could be 3 come saturday
                              that is the biggest happy clappy post for a while. you have even outdone croydon and kevin mc on this post.

2 unbeaten..........................................

how about 7 without a win. bit more realistic.

#realist
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Sorry he wont be under immense pressure for as long as Fernandes and Ferdinand
                                have got a hole in their a rses
                                Bill Tony backed JFH a few weeks before the inevitable happened, just because a chairman backs his manager it doesn’t mean they won’t sack him, believe me if we lose the next 3 Olly will be gone !

Comment

Working...
                                X