No announcement yet.

David Wheeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimmy. He is tarnishing his past record and all the great work he did last time around and this can only end in tears which is a shame and no one wants that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Jimmy. He is tarnishing his past record and all the great work he did last time around and this can only end in tears which is a shame and no one wants that.
      You're right mate. It is unfortunate but he's so out of depth as a manager these days it's a joke. No wonder he had a meltdown at Palace & skulked off to Sky tv. He just isn't manager material any more!

He's finished.

Comment

His choice of number has not helped either. They failed at Millwall so why should they succeed here? I like Holloway and loved what he did for us in the past but right now the signs are our club is in serious danger of slipping down the leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          His choice of number has not helped either. They failed at Millwall so why should they succeed here? I like Holloway and loved what he did for us in the past but right now the signs are our club is in serious danger of slipping down the leagues.
          Starting to think the same mate.

We have better players than last season but our record is as bad & not getting any better. What does that tell you?!!

Comment

Why are we signing these promising youngsters and seeing home-grown talent flourish in the U23's if they're all being frozen out of the first team when it's consistently under-performing, and when the club/DoF don't practice what it preaches about its 'pathways' doctrine - is my question?

Comment

Is Les picking the team then??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Is Les picking the team then??
                No but as DoF he does have an influence - hence his / the club's 'pathways' doctrine.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  No but as DoF he does have an influence - hence his / the club's 'pathways' doctrine.
                  Imagine uproar if he was influencing team selection!!!!! This is one thing he can’t be fingered with we really need to stop looking for things to blame and tar Les with.

If the club has pathway which manager does not toe the line with change the manager outside interference not the answer

Comment

Imagine uproar if he was influencing team selection!!!!! This is one thing he can’t be fingered with we really need to stop looking for things to blame and tar Les with.

If the club has pathway which manager does not toe the line with change the manager outside interference not the answer
                    Think you missed my main point a bit mate - which was:

"Why are we signing these promising youngsters and seeing home-grown talent flourish in the U23's if they're all being frozen out of the first team when it's consistently under-performing"

And this I agree with you is down to the manager who picks the team. So I'm questioning why this is happening. The club's 'pathways' doctrine is an adjunct to that.

Comment

Stubborn. He's a very stubborn little man is Mr Holloway. I think he needs to try yoga or something. He's just not flexible enough.

Having said that, I still think, by and large, we're doing better than I expected this season and I like about 75% of what Holloway's achieving. If only he wasn't so ####ing stubborn. It took him about 5 games longer than everyone on this site to understand the need to drop Washington/play Sylla. It's proving even longer with Mackie. But eventually it will penetrate his tough little nut and Wheeler might get a look in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        Stubborn. He's a very stubborn little man is Mr Holloway. I think he needs to try yoga or something. He's just not flexible enough.

Having said that, I still think, by and large, we're doing better than I expected this season and I like about 75% of what Holloway's achieving. If only he wasn't so ####ing stubborn. It took him about 5 games longer than everyone on this site to understand the need to drop Washington/play Sylla. It's proving even longer with Mackie. But eventually it will penetrate his tough little nut and Wheeler might get a look in.
                        By which time it'll probably be too late

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Why are we signing these promising youngsters and seeing home-grown talent flourish in the U23's if they're all being frozen out of the first team when it's consistently under-performing, and when the club don't practice what it preaches about its 'pathways' doctrine - is my question?
                          makes no sense does it? you've got our u23s who are destroying everyone atm and scoring bags of goals along the way yet aren't being given a chance in our underperforming team

Comment

Can possibly blame him for picking yet ANOTHER wrong manager?

3 in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              makes no sense does it? you've got our u23s who are destroying everyone atm and scoring bags of goals along the way yet aren't being given a chance in our underperforming team
                              We can't afford to risk them until they're 24.

Comment

The club should appoint a very strong number 2(A defensive coach) as soon as possible. Whether Olli approves of it or not.
                                Last edited by Shania; 23-10-2017, 02:55 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X