X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a wing back.

Done well.

Comment

wasn't impressed with him as lwb although it is the literal opposite to his favoured position. would like to see him up front. one things for sure though, he can jump like michael jordan its incredible

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Not a wing back.

Done well.
        Yea evident he is far more comfortable going forward than he is defending. Thought he looked alright tbh, would like to see him play as an out and out winger.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          wasn't impressed with him as lwb although it is the literal opposite to his favoured position. would like to see him up front. one things for sure though, he can jump like michael jordan its incredible
          Agree, was just going to say he has superb aerial ability. Showed that with his goal up at Boro too.

Needs to be played more inside to get the best from him, which is how he scored all those goals last season.

Comment

Thought he was decent and looks to have bought into the work ethic Holloway is running through the squad.

Would be far more suited to the role Washington has though IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Would be far more suited to the role Washington has though IMO.
              Totally agree, as Washington often pulls wide too.

Comment

i went to the game but arrived late was he playing wing back or winger
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  How much time did you have left to notice?

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    Both. But mostly right side of midfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      Same, got stuck on the a40 at greenford did you ted?
                      Was really bad on the way back as well.

Comment

• thought he did ok , not easy to come into the team and gel that quickly

Comment

• Dangerous to say on here but I thought he was Mackieesque at times. Chases everything, loves a tackle, touch not so good (obvs taking into account 1st home start, out of position etc etc)

Comment

• largely anonymous i thought...

Comment

• Interesting interview...

On the 27-year-old’s Twitter profile, the first part of his bio reads: ‘Sports Science Graduate at Brunel University’. The second part reveals that he also kicks a ball around for a living at QPR. Having joined Exeter City from non-league at a relatively late age, and then progressing to the Championship with QPR in the summer, Wheeler has a different perspective to most players...

Read more: https://thesetpieces.com/interviews/...e-loftus-road/

Comment

• "The big thing going from League Two to the Championship is that everyone’s an athlete. In the Championship most players are very athletic, very fit, very strong, which is a real challenge"

May be why he hasn't played so many full games yet....

Comment

Working...
                                X