No announcement yet.

Unfair on Ollie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bloke is tactically clueless need to get rid of full stop, or we will be division one if he does not change his team selection and tactics, and we have a chairman who thinks yesterday result was just what the doctor ordered, we are a club only going in one direction, having said that we will probably win our next couple of games here's hoping, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Wrong!!

1) I and many others do not have high expectations. Why would we???? We have no money, a poor manager & coach, bang average players, low crowds & are languishing near the bottom of the table! How could anyone with a brain have high expectations with all that?

2) Is it a lot to ask to win ONE away game from home? To give new signings a chance? To drop players who consistently underperform? To play players in the right positions? To use players we've brought in on loan for a second time?

Need I go on?

This is not the rantings of an unrealistic fan my friend, trust me I expect nothing from this lot at the moment but I would like answers to the things I pointed out. It's called realism.
      This. My principle expectation is that the manager doesn't play an underperforming motorised traffic cone up front ten games in a row.

Comment

Wrong!!

1) I and many others do not have high expectations. Why would we???? We have no money, a poor manager & coach, bang average players, low crowds & are languishing near the bottom of the table! How could anyone with a brain have high expectations with all that?

2) Is it a lot to ask to win ONE away game from home? To give new signings a chance? To drop players who consistently underperform? To play players in the right positions? To use players we've brought in on loan for a second time?

Need I go on?

This is not the rantings of an unrealistic fan my friend, trust me I expect nothing from this lot at the moment but I would like answers to the things I pointed out. It's called realism.
        Agreed.

Comment

Wrong!!

Need I go on?

Wasn't aimed at you Jimmy, just a generalisation of a lot of fans. We all want the best for our team and its more than frustrating when simple changes could be made but aren't. You would hope that the coaching team would see it the same as the fans but quite obviously not.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Wasn't aimed at you Jimmy, just a generalisation of a lot of fans. We all want the best for our team and its more than frustrating when simple changes could be made but aren't. You would hope that the coaching team would see it the same as the fans but quite obviously not.
            I didn't think it was aimed at me but personally I don't know of a single fan who expects a lot from this bunch.

Maybe in the PL years & our first year back but 100% not now. We are below brentford in terms of progress as a football club. Picture that.

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ger-in-history

Comment

Someone should have given that to TF. And add Milwall and now us to that and despite promotions with us, Palace and Blackpool, It's dismal reading. And is currently looking to get worse before it gets better. My only guess is it was more than likely Les Ferdinand bigging IH up during talks with TF. Saying how infectious his spirit was and tales of the previous promotion. Seems to me TF is so very gullible he would believe anything anyone in football would tell him.

Comment

Working...
                X