• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkie. Exaggerate? On what exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Pinkie. Exaggerate? On what exactly?
      Gordon bennett i just quoted it you going on like we`re relegated now, just to let you know we`re not & we`ve just another 30 odd games to go 73
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• On the Luton away? That was a response to Jimmys last post. So no exaggeration more a case of a bit of banter with a fellow poster.

Comment

• Perfectly aware of games remaining and hopeful we secure enough points to enjoy the rest of the season.

Comment

On the Luton away? That was a response to Jimmys last post. So no exaggeration more a case of a bit of banter with a fellow poster.
            Sorry mate i thought you was being sarky about us going down for real
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• No mate just a laugh. Have to say I am concerned at the minute after a decent first 6 or 7 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Cos its best to remain positive and seen to be in his position and ollies, it would be no good saying you were shiite publicly, whats the point in trying to beat the playersa confidence up even more? what good would that do! as a boss hes goto to remain behind them asin ollie and tony, tbh its not rocket science, otherwise if they started even more disbelieving in themselves we might aswell throw the towell in now.Ollie just needs to give other players a chance and show some faith in them aswell like wheeler, shodipo & co
                we're all adults here I think. I'm sure If Fernandes told a few home truths it wouldn't hurt us, in fact I think he would get a bit more respect, certainly from me anyway. And as for the players, if they have a bad performance they deserve to be told not pampered. It's not like this is one bad performance. There has been a few. Did you go today pinkie?
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Chances are ngte, that if he hadn't have wasted the entire first half by picking Mackie instead of Wheeler, then we probably wouldn't have needed to bring Smith on at all. The muppet causes his own problems.

This will be SEVEN games, CHAMPIONSHIP games without a win. Completely unacceptable and unforgiveabe given the players at his disposal. And that's before we take into account the p155 poor opposition we've been facing.
                  Totally agree.

7 games including against Millwall (45 mins against 10 men), Burton, Barnsley, Sunderland and now Bolton.

An absolute genius of a manager, working his magic, my ####!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    5 and a half hour drive up as the farkin M6 was $hit as per usual , only to watch that drivel and get soaked to the skin in the process.... how I love this club
                    I take my hat off to you. You clearly deserve to watch better than that for your troubles.

Comment

Look at every single manager he has employed and everyone of them either stayed too long or should never have been employed in the first place.
                      Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Can understand everyones frustrations but we drew away from home, we didnt lose like we would of last year & again we should of won, but we`ve lost what 4 games this season out of 13! win our home games and we`ll be sound
                      when you put it like that, it doesn't sound too bad, but then again it is only 3 wins from 13 games and no wins against 5 bottom half sides that should have included at least 2 wins.

I admire your optimism about winning the home games...only Wolves, Sheffield Urd and Brentford up next.

Comment

• I don’t get this ongoing suggestion of great home record we might not lose but draws when you can’t win away are simply not good enough. As stanis says those next three home games could easily be defeats then we have s hite away record and matching home one

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Farking drive up was a long one as I picked my brother up on the way.. he lives in Shrewsbury. Drive back has been a farking pain in the soaking wet ####. All for that shower if sh!t. Not happy at all.
                          Any stand out performances Ninja? Imagine the journey was horrific but sounded like a much better 2nd half in a game we should of won mate?
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I don’t get this ongoing suggestion of great home record we might not lose but draws when you can’t win away are simply not good enough. As stanis says those next three home games could easily be defeats then we have s hite away record and matching home one
                            Agree but I am not frightened of Sheffield Utd and wolves. Preston scored 2 against the latter on their own patch and Sheffield Utd looked ordinary when I saw them on sky with a player in Leon Clarke who most rangers fans would of cried if we resigned. This again is a very poor division where our form could and needs to massively improve

Comment

• Agree WeAre we won’t rollover and will be competitive but can guess now manager will drop Sylla and go with the two marathon runners up top which will see our backs against the wall

Comment

• I'd be shocked if sylla doesn't start. I've never been a mackie fan but he is not the player he once was which came under useful.

Comment

Working...
                                X