Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still time to win this.

Comment

• Im like everyone wound up by us losing atm, really think ollie should be braver upfront and others firing blanks should be replaced & even if its by youngsters, we need that competition upfront
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• i dont think in 40 years of being a Rs fan have i seen a side so toothless even in the dark days of bucket shaking we had a bit of fight up top

Comment

• Better, if still average, since the 61st minute. Why might that be Ollie, you plank?

Comment

• If the club means that much to him and that numpty Bircham they should offer their resignation tonight as this is Millwall all over again for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
              Winning this game or the next won’t change anything Pinkie, the vast majority can see Holloways limitations only you appear not too, but history doesn’t suggest that is likely. Chin up mate you can still watch him on Sky, maybe he will sign your Sky magazine? ����
              Give it a rest, ofcourse i can see where i/we feel hes not doing the buisness and thats upfront! wonder if youd be so cocky in person ricky! i like ollie as you know and want him to do well for us & thats that.
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Goal. But you're still a f acking plank, Ollie.

Comment

• Thank flick for that

Comment

• finally!! just one more ffs!

Comment

• Holloway seems to think the harder he bangs his bloody chest the better mackie will play,time for a change,who will it be mackie or the chest banger ?

Comment

• get in syllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Get in! Sylla ������

Comment

• About time.

Comment

• this is why sylla should always start coz he knows where the bloody net is! a draw isnt acceptable

Comment

• Come on get in

Comment

Working...
                                X