No announcement yet.

Bolton 1 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is certainly taking the p*ss with that tweet, just trying to say I'm right to keep IH in the job, doing a fantastic job (not)

Comment

• What do people expect from Fernandes ffs? He is the only man at the club more clueless in their respective role than the management team.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
        Holloway is definatly not going to take us anywhere near the playoffs this year or next year chaps

I like him want him to succeed but he is not the man for the job period

Tony needs to purchase a proper manager and proper centre forward immediately wot has happened to this club ffs

well, uncle would want you to believe its the followings faults.

#tonymendes
        #warrenfarmsonemanandhisdog
        #imaginaryffp
        #markhughesharryredcrappneilwarncock
        #tangoandcash
        #lackofwingers
        #kiajacomson
        #god
        #familystand

in other words, blame everyone except him and the current setup.

and while we keep blaming everyone and anything but him, he will keep getting the old oak contracts.

#ollieisdoingagrandjob
        #justwhatthedoctorordered
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Just had an e-mail from EFL.

The subject line read: "Win a replica shirt signed by Queens Park Rangers’s manager."

Anybody want me to forward it to them?

Comment

• Ill give the club credit where its due we have made some decent signings in freeman scowen but ffs smith washington and most cf are not good enough. the kids look a better shout at present.

Comment

• Awful first half, scored in dominant spell in second half but couldn't get a decent chance to win it, they had the ball pretty much from 88 mins until final whistle, crap day, crap game and a real soaking walking 5 mins from ground to station, just make my connection at Preston and am soaked through, onwards and upwards!

Comment

• Farking drive up was a long one as I picked my brother up on the way.. he lives in Shrewsbury. Drive back has been a farking pain in the soaking wet ####. All for that shower if sh!t. Not happy at all.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Admire you lads but all I can say is thank #### I’ve got my feet up with a cold beer and snacks all around me

Comment

• Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    Awful first half, scored in dominant spell in second half but couldn't get a decent chance to win it, they had the ball pretty much from 88 mins until final whistle, crap day, crap game and a real soaking walking 5 mins from ground to station, just make my connection at Preston and am soaked through, onwards and upwards!
                    Real fans don't carry brollies?

Comment

• Can understand everyones frustrations but we drew away from home, we didnt lose like we would of last year & again we should of won, but we`ve lost what 4 games this season out of 13! win our home games and we`ll be sound
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Can understand everyones frustrations but we drew away from home, we didnt lose like we would of last year & again we should of won, but we`ve lost what 4 games this season out of 13! win our home games and we`ll be sound
                        This

Comment

• But we’re not winning our home games hence why were drifting down the table

We have won three games all season THREE games and only once since August.

It’s not good pinks it’s not good at all

Comment

• Dreadful Westy from top to bottom absolutely dreadful. 14 games away from home without a league win and this seasin or last that is just not acceptable for any tean.

Comment

• we are poor. How can't we beat Bolton. Don't think our squad is as good as some think. Our manager ain't the best, neither is our Board. And Fernandes to be happy with that is shocking. I'm ####ing soaked to the bone and really pissed off.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• if and i say if we beat wolves and sheff utd the 2 draws will be good points , don't give up lads
                                Last edited by 72bus; 21-10-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X