Bolton 1 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Wheeler is a player who can score, why are we bringing him on the pitch with five minutes to go, it's no way enough time.

Our problem is that we're not creating enough good chances, we're trying to walk the ball in, we're not good enough for that.

IH and his tactics is dropping us points to teams we should be beating, something has to be done about it now before it's too late.
    My first look at the team this season and I have to agree by what I've seen, the midfield 3 move the ball around real nicely but can't play it through a packed defence, Freeman has to do more of what he did on the goal which apparently he has done! Frustrating to watch at times, I'll take a point in these conditions even though 3 were expected by many!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Not good enough is it. A point against the bottom team. The team is not playing bad, however, Ollie must put aside his stubbornness and drop Mackie. What is the point of persisting with a player that you cannot build the future on. He is 32 already and will not improve. We have a younger player eager to prove himself. Give him a run Ollie. Time already is running out!

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
        My first look at the team this season and I have to agree by what I've seen, the midfield 3 move the ball around real nicely but can't play it through a packed defence, Freeman has to do more of what he did on the goal which apparently he has done! Frustrating to watch at times, I'll take a point in these conditions even though 3 were expected by many!
        playing the ball around is not creating enough good chances... it's frustrating to watch.

Sometimes we just have to take a shot when a chance is there, we'll go sideways instead or lose the ball by trying to control it, we take too long.

Comment

• To be fair to facts, Middlesborough spent millions and are only 2 points above us! It is a hard league, however, we must make more of our chances.

Comment

• We are fading into obscurity under this incompetent fool and a tweet like that says where we are now. I would have Flavio back in a heartbeat as at least there was drive to make us better on the pitch. We are 70-80% a worse team now than we were in August 2011.

Comment

• 5 and a half hour drive up as the farkin M6 was $hit as per usual , only to watch that drivel and get soaked to the skin in the process.... how I love this club
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                To be fair to facts, Middlesborough spent millions and are only 2 points above us! It is a hard league, however, we must make more of our chances.
                I agree but why we playing JM, when both Smith and Wheeler are better?

Tell the players to take shots from outside the box, you never know, rebound off the keeper and Wheeler 1-0!

Safe trip back to all of you... well done.

Comment

• Fair play Matty and that tweet is taking the #### out of the lads that attended today as you boys deserve better than the shite being served up.

Comment

• #6PointsFromPlayOffs5PointsFromRelegation

#MidTableWhenSoSoManyHerePredictedWorse

#HardToBeat

#AnythingButALossAwayFromHomeIsAGoodResult

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      5 and a half hour drive up as the farkin M6 was $hit as per usual , only to watch that drivel and get soaked to the skin in the process.... how I love this club
                      Well done you and others deserve medals. Got be honest and say I’m glad I’m sat on sofa with a beer

Any positives to takeaway??

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        5 and a half hour drive up as the farkin M6 was $hit as per usual , only to watch that drivel and get soaked to the skin in the process.... how I love this club
                        Did you really expect anything else Matty? Good on you for supporting no matter what!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Holloway is definatly not going to take us anywhere near the playoffs this year or next year chaps

I like him want him to succeed but he is not the man for the job period

Tony needs to purchase a proper manager and proper centre forward immediately wot has happened to this club ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                            We were rubbish today but have played much better this season IMO. Confidence seems low at the moment. Pawel needs a rest as does Mackie. Stop bringing Washington on as sub and drop him from squad for at least a few games .

Comment

• General. The club has regressed since Aug 2011 when Fernandes took over.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Well done you and others deserve medals. Got be honest and say I’m glad I’m sat on sofa with a beer

Any positives to takeaway??
                                Tbh mate none at all. Really poor all round . Would go Mass for MOM thought he was pretty good but as a whole really bad day at the office .

Originally posted by gator View Post
                                Did you really expect anything else Matty? Good on you for supporting no matter what!
                                Yes I did, Bolton are absolutely w@nk and we should be beating them .
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X