Lua Lua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lua Lua

I know this has been said before but why on earth was he brought back? To top it all off hes starting for our under 23's! What a waste of a loan! Must be the only club to loan players to play for the youth team lol

Lack of fitness ?

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
      I know this has been said before but why on earth was he brought back? To top it all off hes starting for our under 23's! What a waste of a loan! Must be the only club to loan players to play for the youth team lol
      Tbh, I didn't think he was good enough last season to warrant being signed again for this. a waste of a loan, because he can't play wing back. which was the system that Holloway was intending to use.

Comment

A daft decision.

Comment

Ask the manager. Hardly played last season and when he did ineffective hardly played this season and when he does ineffective

Expect him here next season

Comment

i don't get why we brought him in when we already had bidwell, robinson, shodipo and eventually bright already.
            don't get me wrong, hes good on his day but too injury prone and inconsistent

Comment

PantsPants.....

Comment

LuaserLuaser

Comment

Has looked decent when played IMO...maybe a discipline issue.

Comment

You think wilo??? He puts defenders on back foot because of his pace but I can’t think of many telling balls he’s put in after beating his man. Squad player from bench is his role and think he’s even fallen down that pecking order

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      You think wilo??? He puts defenders on back foot because of his pace but I can’t think of many telling balls he’s put in after beating his man. Squad player from bench is his role and think he’s even fallen down that pecking order
                      Yeah, was thinking more off the bench running at tired defenders. He has the ability and supposedly could have just stayed at Brighton and just picked up a wage.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Tbh, I didn't think he was good enough last season to warrant being signed again for this. a waste of a loan, because he can't play wing back. which was the system that Holloway was intending to use.
                        This.

Has looked bang average whenever he's played, and he doesn't even fit the system Ollie has used 90% of the time. Can only assume that he isn't costing us much, cos re-signing him makes zero sense to me.

Comment

I thought he looked good the first few times he played for us, especially at this level! He was fast and strong, ran at players and was popping off shots. However, he did very quickly go down hill. An impact sub possibly? As I said, at our level who can we attract? I thought a player like van La Parra would have been what perfect.

Comment

Lua Lua is not the same player. A bummer, but it’s clear. Time to promote “hat trick Shodipo” and when his loan is up Eze.

Comment

Mackie is the answer to our problems ,he wears his heart on his sleeve (pity he can't play for s h i t)

Comment

Working...
                              X