Hall Suffers Setback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Heard a whisper a few weeks back it is a career ender (no joke btw). Matey reckons he will be lucky to play again at the top level. Took it at the time as nonsense ... And I hope it still is.
    I heard this as well

Comment

Agree perch has been playing really well. I'd be devastated if we lose hall for the rest of the season. Clearly missed him which has been a huge highlight of our season. We still look sh it regardless of Ned being fit or injured
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        It's been reported as tendonitis. Whilst that's a pretty vague way of saying some sort of injury or inflammation to a tendon, it doesn't really sound like a career ender. I'm hoping what you've heard is nonsense.
        To be honest if he had something like the kind of complex tendonitis related injured I suffered in 1991, it could be a career ender...Matty could be right.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          To be honest if he had something like the kind of complex tendonitis related injured I suffered in 1991, it could be a career ender...Matty could be right.
          I really hope not. Hall has a good career ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Agree perch has been playing really well. I'd be devastated if we lose hall for the rest of the season. Clearly missed him which has been a huge highlight of our season. We still look sh it regardless of Ned being fit or injured
            Devastated? Bit strong don't you think? Gutted would surfice
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Devastated? Bit strong don't you think? Gutted would surfice
              We're all talking about wanting nedum back, I think that highlights what a sorry state we're currently in with regards to our defence so devastated is definitely the correct word
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                We're all talking about wanting nedum back, I think that highlights what a sorry state we're currently in with regards to our defence so devastated is definitely the correct word
                Not often I agree with you WeAre, but I make you right on this. The fact that so many on here are pining for Nedum to return from injury tells you just how bad our defensive options really are!

Comment

Working...
                X