• Bolton vs QPR Predictions

1-1 (Sylla)
    Bolton
    20.00%
    QPR
    60.00%
    Draw
    20.00%

I also expect our winless run to continue against the bottom team,so plenty of near misses ,ect but little return. 1-1
    Last edited by Rebel R's; 20-10-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Bolton-QPR 0-1.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Think our luck is gonna be back. All chances will be converted into goals, long time coming.
        0-4

Comment

2-3 after being 3 - 0 up, nerves shredded In last few mins

Comment

1-2 win
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Got to win will win coyrs

Comment

Bolton 0-3 QPR

Ollie and the boys to romp home. Big win been on the cards for a while now.

Comment

by the odd goal i reckon , we'll win it

Comment

Agree with furtive the new kev sarcastic challenger

Bolton w 0 QPR 3 sylla,luongo,freeman
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Got us to draw, Our away form is poor although some of the performance haven't been too bad, but I feel we need to win this game,they've been poor like Sunderland, we should' take-advantage, but not sure Ollie has the nouse, it could even be his last game should it end in defeat,

Comment

0-3 i hope.

Comment

We are as last season capable of a win, draw or defeat in every game but have a habit of going on winless runs. At least this season it’s by drawing games rather than losing them. Hope I’m wrong but feel a 1-0 defeat coming on aka Blackburn last season.

Comment

There's always a win to be found at away grounds (somewhere) for QPR, but can someone recall the last one at Bolton.

They broke their duck last week against Sheffield Wednesday, and I think the least they will get tomorrow is a draw, especially if either (or both) Mackie and Washington start.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              There's always a win to be found at away grounds (somewhere) for QPR, but can someone recall the last one at Bolton.

They broke their duck last week against Sheffield Wednesday, and I think the least they will get tomorrow is a draw, especially if either (or both) Mackie and Washington start.
                              I swear we beat them a few years ago, Andy Johnson scored and we won 1-0? I was heavily intoxicated tbf so may be totally misremembering though.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X