• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away attendences

https://reeshowls.wordpress.com/2017...blog-part-two/

We are really low!

Always used to be up there.

That’s what happens when you play crap football and have crap results. Even the die hards and those on the fringes have enough.

Comment

Going away week in week out knowing chances are your going get at best a draw becomes demoralising it’s a choice though so can’t complain

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Going away week in week out knowing chances are your going get at best a draw becomes demoralising it’s a choice though so can’t complain
        Huge respect for you going home and away.

Comment

Also depends who you have played so far, Fulham have had nearly 3k at ours, if we had been away at Fulham already we would have at least 3500 to add to total which puts average up considerably.

Comment

big props to anyone who goes but its like people have said, crap results demoralises you too much to justify going to most away games, couple that with the cost and time of travelling and its easy to not go.

Comment

I guess mid week journeys to Barnsley, She Wed, Norwich don't help plus Sunderland and Boro.

Comment

Saw recent article from FL where they admit they send clubs on long away trips during the weeks deliberately to try and protect weekend attendances so it’s actually a conscious decision they don’t care about fans or the inconvenience midweek away trips cause

Comment

Being a bit picky myself and only going to grounds I haven't been before. The train fares seem to have gone up a lot this year and when I pay for my son as well the performances do not seem to warrant the expense.
                  Last edited by davieqpr; 18-10-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Covering sons tickets etc makes football b loody expensive hobby Dave but respect you bringing in the next generation

Comment

Saw recent article from FL where they admit they send clubs on long away trips during the weeks deliberately to try and protect weekend attendances so it’s actually a conscious decision they don’t care about fans or the inconvenience midweek away trips cause
                      That’s absolutely disgraceful & should be looked into.

Comment

the fl don't give a to$$ about fans never have never will , to go up north midweek its 2 days off work

Comment

Yes, I saw that on LFW West. Total disdain for the away fans isn't it! Shocking attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            That’s absolutely disgraceful & should be looked into.
                            Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Yes, I saw that on LFW West. Total disdain for the away fans isn't it! Shocking attitude.
                            I wonder if the club knows about this too. If so all the clubs need to investigate this and get it stopped in the interests of their paying supporters.

If true this is absolutely reprehensible behaviour by the FL.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              I wonder if the club knows about this too. If so all the clubs need to investigate this and get it stopped in the interests of their paying supporters.

If true this is absolutely reprehensible behaviour by the FL.
                              My reading was it’s a policy agreed with the clubs

Comment

Working...
                              X