No announcement yet.

Away attendences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very picky now on the away games I go to. For me and my son it cost upwards of £200 per match. For that I expect a little of entertainment but it is just embarrassing.

Comment

Our numbers are not great but we hav'nt played Fulham, millwall or Brentford awaybut have been to Sunderland, Bolton, Preston, Derby midweek.

Comment

i can get why we have such few numbers, lots of long distance travel and for crap football, like davie said it costs him upwards of 200 quid for an away game for 2 people which is insanely expensive and its only gunna get more pricey with the rise in train fares

Comment

Don’t think local games will make that much of a difference we will end up averaging three figures and that’s simply down to what we serve up away from home. I don’t blame fans for saying im staying home and saving money as results are as bad as the performances

Wish I had the willpower not to go as many away games as I do but it’s the day out with my mates I enjoy. Away from home now is as bad as I have ever known

Comment

it's a sodding away game for me every home game I attend. Making my second visit Saturday and truth be told, not really excited about it
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
              Thanks for merging!
              You're welcome Sponge.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Bang on. Start winning and they all come crawling out of the woodwork.
                Our lot playing away is like a dead rubber for the home side. Nobody wants to travel and pay out a fortune for the day all safely in the knowledge we’ll put in a p.isspoor performance, get turned over easily, in front of a handful of our p.issed off fans (massive respect to each and every one of them). It’s a MISERABLE experience mate....try it for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                  Our lot playing away is like a dead rubber for the home side. Nobody wants to travel and pay out a fortune for the day all safely in the knowledge we’ll put in a p.isspoor performance, get turned over easily, in front of a handful of our p.issed off fans (massive respect to each and every one of them). It’s a MISERABLE experience mate....try it for yourself.
                  I have...can probably count the number of wins I've seen on one hand !

Comment

we're going to beat millwall away soon

Comment

What allocation would we have at Millwall? I don't think we will take all that many. It was only £15 to get to Brum, with ticket for the game a tenner and we still only taking about 500 so far.

Fullham will up our average a bit but not much. Don't forget that other teams take the same or more to Fulham, plus take large followings to Barnsley, PNE etc. Shef Wed took 4k to Reading midweek (I am sure it was midweek, but either way it is bloody impressive).

I still maintain that peole arent going because 70% of those that go end up sitting down and not making noise. Ill look for the standing bit and try to have a laugh while watching the boring game. As I have said before, the football part is only a small part of the away day.

Comment

after what i had to sit thru at derby away last season can't gt myself up to travel outside london for an away game yet this season

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Going away week in week out knowing chances are your going get at best a draw becomes demoralising it’s a choice though so can’t complain
                          This. We've had some great days out in past few years and played well even when we've lost. Now it's crap.

Comment

Working...
                          X