Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    My reading was it’s a policy agreed with the clubs
    Then the clubs are all complicit in this? That makes it even worse if so. I'd be interested to hear their justification for it...

Comment

The games gone! What hope have you got with decisions like that.

It's the same with Boxing Day games. Is it really that difficult to make it that bit easier for fans to travel closer to home at a very expensive time of year?

They literally couldn't give a toss but will be very vocal when attendances dip and interest in matches wains. I honestly believe this is coming. Tv completely saturated with football (expensive for a lot too) matches to pricey, travel to pricey. It will all come to a head one day.

Sad times for the 'working mans game'

Comment

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mir...g-11284376.amp
        Here you go guys

Comment

I find going to QPR away a bit boring these days. I don't meanbecause of the football; let's face it, we are use to that.

But I mean because it is all sitting down and barely singing and when we do, it is the same old stuff. City,West Ham, United etc come up with great chants but we don't. Plus, if you stand up you get told to sit down and as an away game, that should never happen.

Comment

Away attendances

I cant find the other thread.

https://reeshowls.wordpress.com/2017...dances-part-3/

Doesn't make for pretty reading.

Comment

Thanks for merging!

For those that don't want to follow the link; we are second bottom. Beating only Burton.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Going away week in week out knowing chances are your going get at best a draw becomes demoralising it’s a choice though so can’t complain
                saw a stat on some site earlier, last 4 games (not sure if they were just away games) we managed 4 shots on target. thats 1 shot per match.

if thats true then no wonder attendences are tumbling
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

That’s what happens when game plan away is to surrender

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    The games gone! What hope have you got with decisions like that.

It's the same with Boxing Day games. Is it really that difficult to make it that bit easier for fans to travel closer to home at a very expensive time of year?

They literally couldn't give a toss but will be very vocal when attendances dip and interest in matches wains. I honestly believe this is coming. Tv completely saturated with football (expensive for a lot too) matches to pricey, travel to pricey. It will all come to a head one day.

Sad times for the 'working mans game'
                    Been saying this a while now product 4not as good,cant do this cant do that,sky changing
                    game times and days as they like and players acting like tarts.......oh and officials
                    who are so bad it is embarassing

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                      I cant find the other thread.

https://reeshowls.wordpress.com/2017...dances-part-3/

Doesn't make for pretty reading.

Fernandes has ruined our club. That's shocking to read.... Wonder how his book is selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        Been saying this a while now product 4not as good,cant do this cant do that,sky changing
                        game times and days as they like and players acting like tarts.......oh and officials
                        who are so bad it is embarassing
                        Nothing to do with any of that mate - away support has collapsed because we haven't won an away game in 10 months....

Comment

Need to have a North & South Championship with the tops battling it out near end of season for promotions.

Comment

Millwall and Fulham away should boost our average a fair bit , still pretty poor though .
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              Nothing to do with any of that mate - away support has collapsed because we haven't won an away game in 10 months....
                              Bang on. Start winning and they all come crawling out of the woodwork.

Comment

Isn't that chart only based on 6 just games? Things get skewed by games getting shifted for TV. At end of season our average will be about 1000. It is very dull and uninspiring watching us home or away in my view.

Comment

Working...
                                X