Players released.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    In fact Rio was another high profile player that retired soon after leaving us. Most of those players were so near to the end of their careers and we served as an 'elderly home.'
    In fairness if it wasn’t for the tragic personal circumstances at the time (which we didn’t know about), he could easily have been the same as nelsen, dunne or hill

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
      In fairness if it wasn’t for the tragic personal circumstances at the time (which we didn’t know about), he could easily have been the same as nelsen, dunne or hill
      Fair point.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        i remember when ned rolled up at the club , he was looking for a 5 bed gaff in barnes how many kids do u have we asked he didn't have any . he was looking to buy but went somewhere else , thought at the time we must be paying him bundles as he wanted to move to the old harrods furniture warehouse sight over looking the thames
        And I'm sorry but I always thought he was crap & not much has happened in between to change my mind.

We were rumoured to be paying him £60,000 a week incl match bonuses. Absolutely disgusting. He's a poor player.

Comment

Jimmy. All contracts from 2012-2013 were scandalous and would explain why the well is now dry and why ffp kicked in. 250k bonus for setting foot on the pitch 10 times says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Jimmy. All contracts from 2012-2013 were scandalous and would explain why the well is now dry and why ffp kicked in. 250k bonus for setting foot on the pitch 10 times says it all.
            Unreal mate.

Another one of Uncle Bungles great decisions was making Phillip Beard a man with ZERO football knowledge the main man for recruitment & contracts. No wonder we naused it all up with 'business' decisions like that!!

Comment

Working...
            X