No announcement yet.

Austin scores again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work with 3 or 4 Soton fans who rate Charlie and are all frustrated that he isn't getting game time.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

tbf he does look as if he has a bit of timber to shift
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

No hope and Bob hope

Comment

never in a month of sundays

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            never in a month of sundays
            When your retired your week consists of one Saturday and six sundays, so not far off.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              Trouble is he would only be on the bench as he doesn't run around enough, doesn't defend,is absolutely useless at thumping his chest and very rarely kisses the badge.
              But he does get injured a lot and is a likely candidate for early retirement. Ideal I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                As much as we could hope this is never going to happen. If he goes anywhere Palace or Bournemouth would be likely
                Defoe cant get a start for Bournemouth. Doubt they would want him.
                I reckon Palace would be the only ones, and as someone has already said why would Southampton loan to someone else in the prem 'mini league'.

Comment

Banged in a hatrick against Fulham reserves yesterday. Get him back in Jan! Goals here:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Banged in a hatrick against Fulham reserves yesterday. Get him back in Jan! Goals here https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/st...60723508678656
                    What a waste of great talent ...and before he knows it his playing career will be over.

Comment

Banged in a hatrick against Fulham reserves yesterday. Get him back in Jan! Goals here https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/st...60723508678656
                      Dunno why we bother torturing ourselves by even suggesting this is a possibility. Unless a.) Southampton are happy to lose a load of money by loaning him out for a fraction of what he is getting paid, and b.) by some miracle, no side that Charlie would rather be playing at (i.e. a Premier League side, or a side with a realistic chance of gaining promotion from the Championship) shows an interest, we won't be seeing Charlie Austin in the Hoops again any time soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Dunno why we bother torturing ourselves by even suggesting this is a possibility. Unless a.) Southampton are happy to lose a load of money by loaning him out for a fraction of what he is getting paid, and b.) by some miracle, no side that Charlie would rather be playing at (i.e. a Premier League side, or a side with a realistic chance of gaining promotion from the Championship) shows an interest, we won't be seeing Charlie Austin in the Hoops again any time soon!
                        Spot on only way this will happen is if they want him get some game time in his legs to show what he can do to move him on for next season.

Could see them loaning to championship club but if that was case it will be one challenging for promotion

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Spot on only way this will happen is if they want him get some game time in his legs to show what he can do to move him on for next season.

Could see them loaning to championship club but if that was case it will be one challenging for promotion
                          With the backdrop of an FFP fine too, I'm sure the board won't be making any big splashes in the transfer market either. They can't be seen to be chucking any money about, whether it be on a transfer fee or salaries, until that matter has been put to bed!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            It's the hope that kills you

Comment

WHU will go for him if soton are agreeable
                              Last edited by dogsrrs; 10-11-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

It's the hope that kills you
                                It's the hoops that kills you

Comment

Working...
                                X