In light of our current form..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    absolutely no results are guaranteed in football.
    As witnessed at Selhurst Park on saturday

Comment

Not quite sure where this "strong home form" I've seen mentioned a couple of times on this thread comes from. Unless of course getting 2 points from 3 games against sides that will both be bottom 6 come the end of the season is somehow regarded as an achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Not quite sure where this "strong home form" I've seen mentioned a couple of times on this thread comes from. Unless of course getting 2 points from 3 games against sides that will both be bottom 6 come the end of the season is somehow regarded as an achievement.
        14 out of 21 points is strong though

Comment

Not quite sure where this "strong home form" I've seen mentioned a couple of times on this thread comes from.
          Only 7 sides have got more points at home than we have this season. The current top 5, Ipswich and Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            14 out of 21 points is strong though
            Are you counting last season now too, or assuming we'll beat Wolves?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              A strong home form and pt away from home is promotion form so of course I'd take another pt. Problem is we have wolves next so beating Bolton would take some pressure off. Wolves are a club that have spent serious money on strikers and I think it will be a lesson for us next wk
              Agreed. A point away should not be sniffed at. Will keep us smack bang in the middle of our mini league and a point further away from the bottom 3
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

#MiniLeagueSixPointer

Comment

In home form we are 10th. With away form we are 20th. Currently Bolton have lost 75% of their games W1 D2 L9. We should really be looking at 3 points and start winning away at last.

Comment

hopefully we are capable of getting 3 pts but i wont be to upset with 1 , this season will be win , lose draw , lose ,draw and so on . so any points on the road will be welcome . just want the double over brentford and a win at craven cottage . we've no hope of top 6 so mid table will do

Comment

A draw and 7 league games without a win? Not good.
                      We are like a ski jumper who jumps very nicely but only 40 meters as others do 100 meters.

Comment

If Sylla stays in and rest of the team keeps playing as it is we should romp home.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                          would you settle for another away draw at Bolton? I would provided we take at least 4 points from the following 2 home games. 4 away games now we’ve led away from home to come away with a paltry 2 points.
                          what against Wolves and Sheffield Utd? Great if they did, but I just don't see that happening unless some fortunate decisions or lady luck go QPR's way.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            No it’s bolton as with Sunderland we have to go with sole intention of winning. If we go there with point in mind this season will be a long old slog
                            I think it is likely that this season will be a long slog anyway regardless of the result at Bolton unless Holloway can see past a Mackie involved strike force.

Comment

I pointed out the same thing in another thread. QPR won the 1st 3 and have drawn 2 and lost 1 of the latest 3. That is not looking like strong home form to me. Wolves, Sheff U and Brentford next 3 at home.

Comment

Are you counting last season now too, or assuming we'll beat Wolves?
                                ok that's a fair cop. 11 out of 18. (I suspect I counted Northampton in the League Cup whilst overlooking Brentford in same!)

Comment

Working...
                                X