The Sun Dire Tripe re Ian Holloway and Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun Dire Tripe re Ian Holloway and Jacket

Bolton or bust. Kenny Jackett waiting in the wings.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ded-next-week/

Interesting story that as you don’t get that unless someone has a tip off. If you get Jackett you get joe Gallen which will please lots of the fans

I still think it’s a bit early pull trigger and I don’t actually think Ollie is under any pressure but I never realised the points return was as bad recently as someone said in other thread think they said 4 points from 18 that is truly horrific when you look at some of the teams we have played in that period.

Still plenty people trying defend Ollie but the facts are hard to defend as the only real improvement is we work harder that aside it’s same old same old. Makes some of the Ollie is great threads in August look little bit premature

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Finally, some light at the end of the tunnel.

Why wait to see if Ollie papers over some cracks.
      Just get rid now ffs
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Bit of a nothing article that for me. Probably just speculation and a lack of real stories to fill column inches with. That said, Kenny Jackett wouldn't be a bad shout.

Comment

Kenny Jacket

Being linked to QPR today on qprnews now

Is he any better I don't think so...

Same old same old

Comment

Not a bad potential appointment, if there is any truth in the story (which I'm not sure there is). Don't see him as a huge improvement on Ollie either though. If this is the calibre of manager available to us at present, I'd sooner stick with Ollie until the end of the season. As long as that doesn't see us relegated!

Comment

Hate stuff like this. Sun saying Bolton is must win for ollie or he is out, not saying ollie should not be under pressure but win or your out?

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                Hate stuff like this. Sun saying Bolton is must win for ollie or he is out, not saying ollie should not be under pressure but win or your out?
                Not enough proper football news to report with the transfer window being closed mate. It wouldn't surprise me if the club did have a list of targets as a replacement for Ollie should we need one. It also wouldn't surprise me if Jackett's name is on that list. I don't believe for a minute that Ollie will be sacked if we lose against Bolton though, I don't think it's that bad just yet.

Comment

I don't think sacking Holloway at this time is the answer and would not want that to happen. We are still 4 points above the relegation zone ,but we really really do need to beat Bolton,too many bloody draws against teams involved with us could ultimately cost us big time come end of the season

Comment

Hope we get a good turnout at Bolton. Almost 700 yesterday at Sunderland so hopefully we sell our 1100 tickets for Bolton. More available too if we sell out.

Comment

Fck me...might as well give Paul Hart a ring...

Comment

I can see both sides of this, remembering I was against Olly being appointed in the first place. Once he was appointed he needed the summer to put his own stamp on things even after 2 x 6 games losing streaks last season. Thing is that whilst we have improved from last season and so we should have, Olly is still making the same mistakes and coming out with stupid comments after the games. To say we are getting better and better after yesterday's game is just plain stupid when we haven't won in 6 games failing to beat Burton and Millwall at home and arguably a Sunderland side who were there for the taking. Not overly sure KJ is the answer but if we don't start picking up some wins soon we will be in that relegation mix again and we shouldn't be but Olly seems to be self destructive and just carries on regardless when we can all see Mackie and Sylla together just doesn't work.

Comment

Def too early to sack Holloway 10 more games then access situation.

If we had appointed Warnock we would not be in the shitt situation again

Look what he has done to Cardiff all the people who doubted him yet again proper manager.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Def too early to sack Holloway 10 more games then access situation.

If we had appointed Warnock we would not be in the shitt situation again

Look what he has done to Cardiff all the people who doubted him yet again proper manager.
                            Ya I agree,stupid Les and the clown Tony definitely should definitely have gone for Warnock, but they didn't and that was Cardiff s gain .

Comment

The Sun Dire Tripe re Ian Holloway and Jacket

Tweets in last 30 mins form TF

Zero facts about Ollie. Not even a second of thought this. This is a project and we want stability . Ollie is doing a grand job

Every match we compete and we have been unlucky with injuries. Yet squad has done well.

End is story. Let’s focus on the pitch and transfer windows . Scouting scouting scouting. And young players coming through.

Comment

Working...
                              X