What's with the 'lazy' Sylla talk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the 'lazy' Sylla talk?

Changed the game with 15 mins left. looked more of a threat in those 15 mins than chestbeater (makie) in two whole games.

hit the post, sets up big lump for the first, then scores the winner.

If holloway cannot see this, then he deserves to be sacked for being a complete tool.

Sell sylla, and i will go manmental
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Changed the game with 15 mins left. looked more of a threat in those 15 mins than chestbeater (makie) in two whole games.

hit the post, sets up big lump for the first, then scores the winner.

If holloway cannot see this, then he deserves to be sacked for being a complete tool.

Sell sylla, and i will go manmental
    Largely agree apart from Freeman setting up the goal.

Comment

I know that plenty of fans (not to mention Holloway) consider him to be an 'impact sub', but at this level (where there isn't much between most of the sides) you really need to be starting the players who can make the difference week in, week out. I personally don't know what he's got to do to get a run in the side tbh.

Comment

Beat me to it Hits was going post same thing. We have to find a place for him guy just seems to find space to shoot when no one else can and he's working double hard

I don't get the resentment from some towards him excellent forward if we had a pacey striker beside him we would be cooking on gas

Comment

Holloway won't drop conor or mackie

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Holloway won't drop conor or mackie
            If he wants to get us out of this division, he needs to be a lot less stubborn as regards team selection. No-one in this QPR side (with the possible exception of Smithies) is undroppable.

Comment

If there was truth that Sylla wants to leave, I could understand how frustrating it must be for him when you are being kept out of the team by Mackie. I know everybody loves Mackie for his effort, but how the heck can be start week-in, week-out. Sylla must look at Mackie and think "just why are you chosen ahead of me each week, when you never score!".

For me, its not rocket science - you play your best team in their best positions. Sylla for me starts every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Damboy View Post
                If there was truth that Sylla wants to leave, I could understand how frustrating it must be for him when you are being kept out of the team by Mackie. I know everybody loves Mackie for his effort, but how the heck can be start week-in, week-out. Sylla must look at Mackie and think "just why are you chosen ahead of me each week, when you never score!".
                ...apart from last week!

Comment

Personally think Smith changed then game more than Sylla did. His aerial presence caused them untold problems today.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

From the highlights it looked like we were crossing from the wings for Smith, not pumping it long up the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      From the highlights it looked like we were crossing from the wings for Smith, not pumping it long up the middle.
                      No there was quite a bit booted up to him mate

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Personally think Smith changed then game more than Sylla did. His aerial presence caused them untold problems today.
                        this. game changed when he came on.
                        that being said though i do think sylla should be starting alongside conor every week, makes no sense not too. id rather have him start every week and then get subbed off if hes not playing well than subbing off mackie or conor for sylla. the bloke is a natural goalscorer and we need someone to put them away!!!

Comment

Sylla has got to play for me, always looks dangerous.

Really pleased with what I saw today, battled hard for those 3 points. Thought Hull were massively negative though!

Comment

Wasn`t Sylla injured when season started? Never change a winning team etc. Just a thought.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I really rate sylla and go along with what westy said & everyone goes on about he should replace mackie but its great to have these options and different types of players, its a long old season and if ones out of form in slots the next, but we`ve got great options of quality aswell, best we`ve had in awhile and there all pulling in the same direction together! to think we`ve others aswell like manning and shodipo and hall etc, most excited a squad we`ve had for abit without ridiculas millions spent & players that actually want to be here and play for us!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X