Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixtures from now until start of December

Not pretty at all in fact they look nasty

Bolton big game have to pick up three points. Other then them were facing table toppers, sides we never win at or against and a derby against Brentford

On current form don’t see many points from those games

3 points from 9 against Millwall, Burton and Sunderland just not good enough and two of those were home games. Showing all the signs of being sucked in at an even earlier stage than many thought.

Comment

I think next week at Bolton is massive game, I'm glad they won yesterday as every losing streak comes to an end, hopefully they revert back to losing ways next week. We could and should have won yesterday and sylla's miss defies belief, we have our best chance yet of an away win next week, hope we do as I'm going!

Comment

Good point about that streak loft fingers crossed our away one ends too.

What Sylla miss you referring too can only recall Mackies two chances

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Not pretty at all in fact they look nasty

Bolton big game have to pick up three points. Other then them were facing table toppers, sides we never win at or against and a derby against Brentford

On current form don’t see many points from those games
          Didn't everyone say the same about our first 5 games looking horrible? We seem to have done well against the teams we should probably have struggled against, and struggled against the teams we should have beaten.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Good point about that streak loft fingers crossed our away one ends too.

What Sylla miss you referring too can only recall Mackies two chances
            The first half miss at far end. Ball come across to him and from a yard out with a pretty much open goal he deflects it over, to be fair it came to him at pace but any other day it hits him and goes in and we are 2-0 up.

Comment

Not surprising at all (obviously ),6 games withough a win now,having lots of shots on goal counts for nothing if you can't score,not beating Sunderland and Burton and bristol could very well come back to haunt us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Not surprising at all (obviously ),6 games withough a win now,having lots of shots on goal counts for nothing if you can't score,not beating Sunderland and Burton and bristol could very well come back to haunt us.
                We haven't played Bristol yet.

Comment

no outstanding sides in this division, if we had a half decent attack we'd be comfortable
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Actually fancy our chances at home against those "better" sides.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      3 points from 9 against Millwall, Burton and Sunderland just not good enough and two of those were home games. Showing all the signs of being sucked in at an even earlier stage than many thought.
                      I didn't even expect us to be sucked in this early either,I know many will say we are playing well and "getting better" every game and results are only around the corner,I'm not so sure they are and now think we could in bottom 3 by Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        no outstanding sides in this division, if we had a half decent attack we'd be comfortable
                        But we don't so we arent and won't be comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          We haven't played Bristol yet.
                          Coughs
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post

Fact is, most of you thought we would get barely a point out of our first 5 games as they were so brutal. Bottom from the start of the season and no prospect of getting out of it at any point.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

anyone and everyone picks up points in this division when on paper they shouldn't , we could lose at bolton and then beat wolves and sheffield utd , look at little burton had some great results this season . we just need to keep going as a team and leave it all on the pitch and olly needs to get his team selections right

Comment

Working...
                              X