Stop playing Mackie....Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    That dog runs better with the ball than Mackie does.

Unfortunately, that is true, because Mackie runs around on the pitch like Holloway used to do.

In case that isn't sarcasm, Sylla has 2 goals in a fraction of the minutes on the pitch.
    Yeah youre right stanis, cant believe we have players that run around when they can walk lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

In case that isn't sarcasm, Sylla has 2 goals in a fraction of the minutes on the pitch.
      Yes it was an attempt at sarcasm.

Would you believe that Matt Smith has scored 3 goals in less time than Sylla has scored 2 though ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        #oleshep

Look at the farking pace that thing has! Get him out on the pitch. What's his finishing like?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Run Jamie run .......life isn't like a box of chocolates with Ian Holloway in charge,you know exactly what you are going to get,Jamie Mackie !!

Gotta agree Rebs. He's dog turd. Always has been, always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Look at the farking pace that thing has! Get him out on the pitch. What's his finishing like?
            Don't worry about finishing, he runs about alot. That's all that matters.

#playsfordoggiebiscuits
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Gotta agree Rebs. He's dog turd. Always has been, always will be.
              Ya he's utter shite, like ollie and birch he loves the club,but so do I ,but I couldn't manage QPR nor would I (20 years ago) been good enough to play for us .

Comment

even though i agree mackie shouldn't be starting games or on the bench , he doesn't deserve the insults he gets on here , mackie was driving recently thru chiswick saw a young kid in a rangers top , he drove round the roundabout came back and said hello to the kid and had his photo taken with him . i think he's earned a bit of respect from us fans and shouldn't be called names

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Yeah youre right stanis, cant believe we have players that run around when they can walk lol

You really like laughing at your own comments, don't you?

There are such things as pacing yourself and running for a ball you can win etc.

You ever played football in the park when when a dog runs on to the pitch and starts chasing the ball? That's what Mackie does yet when he gets the ball, most of the time he doesn't do anything useful with it.

My point was that Holloway wants players who play in his mould and if they don't, they are out of favour.

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Yes it was an attempt at sarcasm.

Would you believe that Matt Smith has scored 3 goals in less time than Sylla has scored 2 though ?
                  Yes, I would believe it, that's not to say that I would usually start with Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    even though i agree mackie shouldn't be starting games or on the bench , he doesn't deserve the insults he gets on here , mackie was driving recently thru chiswick saw a young kid in a rangers top , he drove round the roundabout came back and said hello to the kid and had his photo taken with him . i think he's earned a bit of respect from us fans and shouldn't be called names
                    Oh that makes it alright for him to be a regular in the team then. Never mind the lack of goals or wins for the team when he plays most of the games.

I don't think we are saying he is not a decent person and is not liked by many fans for his attitude, but we are questioning his ability as a footballer and what he brings to the team.

He had his best days for the club between 2010-2012 he shouldn't be in the side in 2017-18.

Comment

Oh that makes it alright for him to be a regular in the team then. Never mind the lack of goals or wins for the team when he plays most of the games.

I don't think we are saying he is not a decent person and is not liked by many fans for his attitude, but we are questioning his ability as a footballer and what he brings to the team.

He had his best days for the club between 2010-2012 he shouldn't be in the side in 2017-18.
                      This comes down to Ollie not Mackie. Agree the latter gives his all and bleeds QPR. But he's not a finisher on a team that currently lacks any punch in the box. Go with Wheeler over Mackie next game, next to an improving Sylla. Sub Smith second half. Promote Eze when back and Shodipo when healthy.

Comment

Thanks for p issing away the first 61 minutes of today's game. You're a plank, Ollie. We're a poor team, but your selections and substitutions always make us poorer. If you can't do the job, please resign.

Comment

Picking him beggars belief

Comment

Working...
                          X