No announcement yet.

Sunderland 1 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 points out of the last 18 should be f#cked off out of it with the rest of the backroom staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
      4 points out of the last 18 should be f#cked off out of it with the rest of the backroom staff.
      Who do you think we should replace them with?

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Holloway said:

"If we had got that second goal, that might have killed them stone dead. We bossed it. For the away team, we played really well.

"The biggest difference was the substitutions that Simon has the capacity to make. Sometimes, that can make a big difference in this division.

"We lost Jack Robinson in the week and that was a big blow because he has been excellent for us. Last year, our goalkeeper had to make save after save in a lot of games for us."

However, far surpassing this is the utter tripe spouted by Simon Grayson:

"It was a great goal from Aiden, and we looked like the only team that were going to win it once we got back into it. But of course you're disappointed because you want to be picking up three points at home."

God only knows what game he was watching.
        Sunderland were/are woeful. They should be happy with the point after that game. Bet Grayson's regretting leaving Preston now

Comment

• Sunderland have 3 out of 18 points from their last 6 games, we have 4. Not much in it. We have a resurgent Bolton to face next and then 1st and 3rd in the division. I'd be happy with a point from those 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
            4 points out of the last 18 should be f#cked off out of it with the rest of the backroom staff.
            I don't agree because who will come to us with stupid les and TF ,Holloway isn't championship midtable standards ,anyone who thinks other wise is nuts (your nuts "kev"),BUT who are we realistically going to get in who will do better with a zero budget ,no one is the answer, so its "sir"Les and Holloway and let's just hope we can scrape through

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Sunderland have 3 out of 18 points from their last 6 games, we have 4. Not much in it. We have a resurgent Bolton to face next and then 1st and 3rd in the division. I'd be happy with a point from those 3.
              1 point ?!?,at least give us a chance

Comment

• There would've been actual suicides by certain members on here had we lost
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  I don't agree because who will come to us with stupid les and TF ,Holloway isn't championship midtable standards ,anyone who thinks other wise is nuts (your nuts "kev"),BUT who are we realistically going to get in who will do better with a zero budget ,no one is the answer, so its "sir"Les and Holloway and let's just hope we can scrape through
                  Give it a break with a numpty comment like that as if you know lol, such a stupid comment about someone whos got promoted twice out of this league
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    There would've been actual suicides by certain members on here had we lost
                    I’m a fairly level headed kind of chap and a realist but if we’d lost that the red mist would have descended. We simply have to stop making excuses

Comment

• I mentioned on a football forum that the natives were unhappy at 2 points dropped. Normally you get a negative response from your opponents fans, but they actually agreed they were fortunate to get a draw
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Questions should be asked why he is constantly starting Mackie which results in us playing almost every single game with 10 men. Sad thing is we are not a club where we will get anyone decent or forward thinking due to the set up and conditions that they are expected to work under. We have been in trouble since the day Redknapp left as we have never replaced him with a manager of substance. Total balls up from top to bottom and really sad to watch.

Comment

• what happened to uncles moral boosting after match tweets? he retweeted the sylla goal but has made no comment after the match.

quite surprised as he was bigging up the draw against the mighty burton a couple of weeks ago.

#pointgained
                          #slowandsteady
                          #romewasnotbuiltinamillenium
                          #5thintheminileague
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Both teams had plenty of chances, Syllas miss ARRHH, but not a bad point, but they're in such a bad place thought we might have nicked it

Comment

Working...
                            X