Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Happy Birthday Paul Goddard (58) & Pinkie (49)

  1. #1

    Default Happy Birthday Paul Goddard (58) & Pinkie (49)

    Makes you feel well old. Was a 'proper' fan back in the day, remember his exploits recorded in the club programme as he made his breakthrough into the seniors with Clive Allen.

  2. #2

    Default

    Originally Posted by JeanD
    Makes you feel well old. Was a 'proper' fan back in the day, remember his exploits recorded in the club programme as he made his breakthrough into the seniors with Clive Allen.
    with goddard and allen up front today we'd all be happy
    Last edited by Stanley; 14-10-2017 at 11:19 AM. Reason: repaired quotes

  3. Default

    My favorite partnership for us bitd, and it was my 49th yesterday so nice to know i nearly share it with one of my fav old strikers

  4. #4

    Default

    Top striker was Mr Goddard and his partnership with Clive was one of the best in the country

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Ski Slopes and Dive Sites of the World
    Posts
    1,897
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Great player, sad day when he left. Allen and Goddard were lethal.
    I have supported Rangers for 49 seasons.

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Pinkie
    My favorite partnership for us bitd, and it was my 49th yesterday so nice to know i nearly share it with one of my fav old strikers
    Happy belated birthday to you too!

  7. #7

    Default

    happy birthday week pinkie

  8. #8

    Default

    Happy birthday Pinks....you old fart!
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

  9. Default

    Haha i wasnt trying to get attention or hi jack this thread but thanks anyway 49 the new 25

  10. #10

    Default

    Happy birthday Pinkie!

    Hope you had a giant birthday cake and Ollie jumped out of the middle of it for you and gave you a big bear man hug!

  11. Default

    Originally Posted by FurtiveFox
    Happy birthday Pinkie!

    Hope you had a giant birthday cake and Ollie jumped out of the middle of it for you and gave you a big bear man hug!


    Thanks evasive made me laugh

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Pinkie
    Haha i wasnt trying to get attention or hi jack this thread
    I know. I take full responsibility for it.

  13. Default

    Originally Posted by cross it Dave
    Great player, sad day when he left. Allen and Goddard were lethal.
    Still remember my dismay when we started with Dean Neal and Bob Hazell up front the next season. It got worse, though, when we signed Tommy Langley. Better, mind, when Terry brought in Simon Stainrod.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •