London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant stand London. Does nothing for me.
    Over priced and everywhere shuts at midnight.
    Wouldn't even make my top 50

Comment

london is home , god how i miss it when i'm away. just so expensive my gf pays £400 a week rent

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        When you say more conducive to raising two young lads what do you mean exactly? I am raising two lads who seem to be doing ok here?
        Ok they were young lads and now teenagers.
        You have more municipal facilities outside London (especially here in the Ferry) Standards of state schooling is akin to private schooling.
        When my lads leave the house I don't have to worry if one of them ends up in trouble in quite the same way etc

I won't bore you any more tho....

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          Ok they were young lads and now teenagers.
          You have more municipal facilities outside London (especially here in the Ferry) Standards of state schooling is akin to private schooling.
          When my lads leave the house I don't have to worry if one of them ends up in trouble in quite the same way etc

I won't bore you any more tho....
          where is the ferry mate , not heard of it

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            where is the ferry mate , not heard of it
            Ex whaling village near Dundee in Scotland. More famous for DC Thompson who printed The Beano, The Dandy and Commando.

Comment

Funnily enough I know there is another Rs fan who posts on here in the same village and a fair few in Dundee.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Cant stand London. Does nothing for me.
                Wouldn't even make my top 50
                Got agree mate London is now closed after midnight where has cool Britania gone ?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Twickenham is great though isn't it mate?
                  The “nam” is ok mate. Plenty of parks and the river nearby so can’t complain. Let’s face it, there are some God awful places where people have to live so I count my lucky stars.
                  For me it’s the whole rat race and keeping up with the Jone’s mentality of a lot of people that does my head in.
                  My boy goes to a local state school and the competitiveness of most of the dads along with the Lycra gym kit clad mums who sit on their fat @rses all day drinking coffee winds me up.
                  When we come back from our frequent trips to Cornwall I can feel my blood pressure starting to rise once we hit Basingstoke.
                  Maybe I’m just turning into a grumpy old so and so.
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

- takes an age to get anywhere too despite all the transport options

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      - takes an age to get anywhere too despite all the transport options
                      Honestly can't agree mate. London is incredibly good for transport across the city, far better than any city I have been to.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Liverpool for me.
                        Cheap, opens all night and the richards are of a different class all together.

Comment

Liverpool for me.
                          Cheap, opens all night and the richards are of a different class all together.
                          Tbf they are proper sloshers up there Kev I will give you that.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Tbf they are proper sloshers up there Kev I will give you that.
                            Innit mate. And always impeccably groomed. Nails, clobber, hair, bangers and teeth is top drawer on all of them.
                            Oh and I'll add chip shops and take aways in London are shite as well.
                            Just not a fan whatsoever, aint been uptown in decades. Used to go two or three times a week back in the legends, red cube and sugar reef days.

Comment

Surprised really , usually the people who bang on about how s hit London is now are the people that have left , and are trying to make themselves feel better about deserting the city of their fathers . Me , i`ll still ride my scooter at 5 am in the summer over Waterloo bridge and fall in love with my city again ,each day.
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

there are so many things do to in london close at midnite no way . in my 20's and 30's i was often out most weekends from friday nite til monday morning , great city . my kids very rarely see one of them on a friday sat , he's rolling out of clubs at 5/6 in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X