Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: London

1. Default London

Itís a beautiful city and I love it no matter how people put it down

Blog Entries

Best in the world west, wouldn't want to live in any other city tbh.

Easy to have a pop at it and focus on the negatives, but all things considered London is the b0ll0x tbh. Not least because it's home to the mighty QPR
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

3. Default

Matty

best city in the world easy. everything is so convenient like the tube plus its a beautiful city.

So if you had a choice of living and working in any city in the world, would you stay in London?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Originally Posted by Kirill
    So if you had a choice of living and working in any city in the world, would you stay in London?
    Exactly Kirill,i wonder how many other cities people have actually been too to base that observation on,i've lived here all of my life and it isn't the London anymore that i knew and loved and grew up in, i don't live or work in it anymore and have no desire too,many other cities around the world better imo.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Kirill
    Based upon an equal salary and job in each city? Yes.

There are no doubt more picturesque cities (ie Prague), cheaper cities etc as an isolated criteria, and no doubt cities that are better for a long weekend break, but weighing everything up and viewing it as a place to work and live, I personally do not think there is a better city. And, tbf, I have been to plenty of cities.
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 12-10-2017 at 08:51 AM.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

8. Default

Wonder no longer Scubs I have been tons of cities in Europe and out of Europe and although I have enjoyed myself none of them beat home. Only thing I would change is the weather

I have been to many great cities but London takes some beating all round.
    There is a reason so many people want to live here. And it is genuinely the most cosmopolitan place I have ever been to.

Born and raised in London. Have since lived in California, southern Spain and Scotland. Have travelled far and wide.

Each place is unique and has pros and cons.

Modern London is not the London I loved being raised in and wanted somewhere more conducive to raising two young lads.

Now live happily in Broughty Ferry and the only thing I miss is Rangers regularly on a Saturday.

11. Default

Originally Posted by Awin
    Born and raised in London. Have since lived in California, southern Spain and Scotland. Have travelled far and wide.

Modern London is not the London I loved being raised in and wanted somewhere more conducive to raising two young lads.

Now live happily in Broughty Ferry and the only thing I miss is Rangers regularly on a Saturday.
    And you ended up in Brought Ferry?!?

Love London as a city but like a lot of people, hate the ####ing crowds when I’m up there and end up wanting to lump the inevitable queue jumper you always come across.
    The coast is starting to appeal to me more and more now.
    He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

Originally Posted by Awin

When you say more conducive to raising two young lads what do you mean exactly? I am raising two lads who seem to be doing ok here?

Originally Posted by Itsonlyagame
    Love London as a city but like a lot of people, hate the ####ing crowds when I’m up there and end up wanting to lump the inevitable queue jumper you always come across.
    The coast is starting to appeal to me more and more now.
    Twickenham is great though isn't it mate?

15. Default

The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in
    Meltdown expected, the wheat is growin' thin
    Engines stop running, but I have no fear
    'Cause London is drowning, and I.....