What a bugger....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Crazy salary for a man with Southgate's CV. Also agree that he is never good enough for the job. But being England manager these days is all about PR and dancing to the FA's tune, it's really not got too much to do with ability anymore. The fact Roy Hodgson stayed in the role for as long as he did is proof of that. He was never good enough either, but he did do exactly what he was told and was never in the press for the wrong reasons.

Disagree that Southgate is a League 1 Manager though. Didn't do brilliantly with Middlesborough, but that was a decade ago. He's a very intelligent man, and I'm sure he's learned a lot in his years in the England set up. He did very well with the U21 side. I'd have him over Ollie in a heartbeat!
    Cant believe southgates on that much what norths said, and agree with 73 & tarbie, but tbh how outrageous that hes got the job when he has no quality managerial qualifications asin winning things, quite a embarrisement to all the english managers that have done well.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Cant believe southgates on that much what norths said, and agree with 73 & tarbie, but tbh how outrageous that hes got the job when he has no quality managerial qualifications asin winning things, quite a embarrisement to all the english managers that have done well.
      I bet he is on that type of money Pinks. Last few England managers have been on at least that. And I really doubt you could have a guy managing all those overpaid superstars in that dressing room and not give him at least 50 grand a week!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I bet he is on that type of money Pinks. Last few England managers have been on at least that. And I really doubt you could have a guy managing all those overpaid superstars in that dressing room and not give him at least 50 grand a week!
        No i agree tarbs but it makes a mockery tbh, the players the other night looked like they couldnt give a shiiite & certainly didnt look like it was a world cup qualifier, but what a joke the fa didnt want cloughie whos one of the best bitd and someone like southgate gets the job

Yet how can southgate be compared to cloughie lol

Comment

Ollie would get those mongrels showing some pride.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Ollie would get those mongrels showing some pride.
            Too right he would furtiveevasive we`d be all chest beating

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Too right he would furtiveevasive we`d be all chest beating
              Think how clean the badges would be with all that kissing.

Comment

Working...
              X