Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR launch club's first LGBT group

Read more: https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/community...ch-lgbt-group/

About time too. Has taken me endless PMs and social media murray walking to ascertain who on here might fancy a bit. This will make it far simpler.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

with a name like queens park rangers there really was no need to make an lgbt group called rainbow rangers, we're gay sounding enough!

Comment

They've not signed up yet, but let me be the first to welcome Rainbow Ranger to the board.

Feel free to PM me if you need to know how to report posts and put others on Ignore.

Comment

Pink hoops would have been better.

Comment

Good job we don’t have a fixture against Brighton this season, the toilets would have seen more action than the pitch.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Maybe change Pigbag to the Rainbow theme when the players score?
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Read more: https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/community...ch-lgbt-group/
                Can someone enlightened me please?

Our first LGBT supporters group? How many do we need?

Why do minority groups need separate supporters groups? Given some of the responses to this thread, perhaps fans web sites may be offensive to LGBT? Are they intending to set up their own websites?

Do other minority websites need to be established to be directed to other minority groups? How fragmented should the reduced QPR support be? Separate Race, Nationality, etc. etc.. supporters groups?

How would supporters feel about separate anti discrimatory groups being formed, even if they might fall into the criteria envisaged by the eligibility? Could anti discrimatory groups be offensive to them?

My take is that this is just a fashionable thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Why do minority groups need separate supporters groups? Given some of the responses to this thread, perhaps fans web sites may be offensive to LGBT? Are they intending to set up their own websites?

Do other minority websites need to be established to be directed to other minority groups? How fragmented should the reduced QPR support be? Separate Race, Nationality, etc. etc.. supporters groups?

How would supporters feel about separate anti discrimatory groups being formed, even if they might fall into the criteria envisaged by the eligibility? Could anti discrimatory groups be offensive to them?

Does make me laugh. They want to be accepted amongst society, blend in etc etc, so decide to do that by setting up their own little supporters club. Must make sense to somebody.
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

TBF we are talking about football here which has about.... I dunno 4 or 5 players in the UK who have came out versus the national percentage of gay people which is?

Group seems like a good idea to me.

Comment

Bit more of Politically Correct. Who really gives a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Our first one... as in we've never had one before, while other clubs have. It's not that deep.
                        You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

The responses to this thread and the creation of the LGBT group highlights the exact reason why it was created.

Have absolutely no idea why people get so wound up about a group created for people to feel more comfortable, to identify any issues and feel more inclusive in what can be a tribal and alienating atmosphere at times.

At best some of the comments on here are 'banter'

Comment

Why do people even get offended by stuff like this live and let live

Understand few rangers fans have had meltdown on FB groups over it really quite pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                              The responses to this thread and the creation of the LGBT group highlights the exact reason why it was created.

Have absolutely no idea why people get so wound up about a group created for people to feel more comfortable, to identify any issues and feel more inclusive in what can be a tribal and alienating atmosphere at times.

At best some of the comments on here are 'banter'
                              Im with you on this , f ucking love lesbians ,me . Especially a slightly dominant one on a reluctant one , i`m all for it
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X