Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    ...I admire your support and optimism. Even if I don't really understand it.
    I think Undecided's post above yours explains it quite well, particularly the bit about the omens looking promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      i suppose you think like a few others we'd be better off outing and starting allover again and using our brains!
      If you bothered to read my posts mate, I've stated on many many occasions that although I didn't want IH as manager I also do not want him sacked as I can clearly see an improvement in us. Problem is we need points and he hasn't done anything of note for years. He's a spent force but unfortunately provably the best we could get right now under the current regime.

Comment

Me as well mate. Realism is often misconstrued on this site though. Some would rather turn a blind eye to obvious failings, whether they be current or in the past. Instead they'd rather blindly support and shoot down anything that they perceive as negativity.
        Unfortunately you're spot on mate.

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
        Beat me to it. Yes, mistakes have been made in the past. BIG MISTAKES. What is done is done and cannot be undone. But now perhaps it's time to put all that behind us, stop raking over old coals, and look to the future, whatever that might hold.

Not everything is fixed, it's still work in progress, hopefully lessons have benn learned, the omens are promising.

We've had our customary September downward plummet, hopefully we can pull out of the dive.
        Top post. Time will tell. Les's appointments have been nothing short of disastrous and this will be our Achilles heel as far as I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          I think Undecided's post above yours explains it quite well, particularly the bit about the omens looking promising.
          Fair enough.

The point I was making was that I rarely understand the angle that Pinkie is coming from. I don't deny that there are reasons to be optimistic at the moment. I've said a few times on other threads that I actually think there are more promising young players coming through at the moment than I've ever seen in the past at Rangers. Clearly a very good reason to feel good about the future!

Comment

Fair enough.

The point I was making was that I rarely understand the angle that Pinkie is coming from. I don't deny that there are reasons to be optimistic at the moment. I've said a few times on other threads that I actually think there are more promising young players coming through at the moment than I've ever seen in the past at Rangers. Clearly a very good reason to feel good about the future!
            Yup, agreed.

Comment

Fair enough.

I cant really understand why you cant, its quite simple i can see the works that are being done and improvements, but it will take time & im hoping ollie keeps us going in the right direction but theres going to be some bumps, as for tony i didnt state about all the mistakes hes made as its been done to death & boring so i only pointed out that think hes a topman and hopefully hes learnt his very costly mistakes & is going in the right direction aswell and us as a club! but when we have a couple or few bad results im not going to panic like quite a few do, as know things will take time just like somes fragile confidence levels im fully aware of our short comings just like our management & coaching team but you cant fix everything at once or in 5 minutes! thats it really, simple tarbs!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                If you bothered to read my posts mate, I've stated on many many occasions that although I didn't want IH as manager I also do not want him sacked as I can clearly see an improvement in us. Problem is we need points and he hasn't done anything of note for years. He's a spent force but unfortunately provably the best we could get right now under the current regime.
                Ive always read your posts jimmy, youve just ranted at me about how deluded i am when im not at all, as just said above the only reason i didnt go on about tony and the mistakes hes made which have been horrendous is cos its been done to death, but i just knew someone would take it the wrong way & pull me on it asif im cool with him spunking 300 million, just glad hes not fokked off and sold what we`ve got which admittedly before wasnt alot, but hes still here and hopefully learnt his lessons. As for saying our managers a spent force thats youre opinion, hes certainly not doing too bad getting the players to play abit now and we`ll only get better hopefully!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I regard TF as a bigger clueless fool than Sir Les,I'm not sure why he bothers with his silly tweets,he only comes out with the same old shite each time!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    I regard TF as a bigger clueless fool than Sir Les,I'm not sure why he bothers with his silly tweets,he only comes out with the same old shite each time!
                    Don't we all though!
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Thanks mate rather nice of you! I was obviously only on about his passion for us and not money hes wasted obviously! I think you need use yours if you think that i think was great for spunking all that money! Atleast hes not just ran off and left us in the shiiite, & is starting to do the right things and plans of a stadium and the training ground hopefully on the horizon! As for youre opinion on holloway you might be right but we'll see, amazed you cant see the good work going on, still i suppose you think like a few others we'd be better off outing and starting allover again and using our brains!
                      I have mainly stayed away from responding to your posts but i have to respond to this one mate.

apart from a couple of tweets and pictures posted from his laptop, plust attending a couple of games a season, what is the passion that he shows?

dof les deals with transfers, ceo hoo's deals with the running of the club, ammbassedor sinton prances round on matchdays shaking hands with whoever is interested.

those three at least show passion.

again, what is uncle's passion apart from a few tweets here or there.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I cant really understand why you cant, its quite simple i can see the works that are being done and improvements, but it will take time & im hoping ollie keeps us going in the right direction but theres going to be some bumps, as for tony i didnt state about all the mistakes hes made as its been done to death & boring so i only pointed out that think hes a topman and hopefully hes learnt his very costly mistakes & is going in the right direction aswell and us as a club! but when we have a couple or few bad results im not going to panic like quite a few do, as know things will take time just like somes fragile confidence levels im fully aware of our short comings just like our management & coaching team but you cant fix everything at once or in 5 minutes! thats it really, simple tarbs!
                        You actually said he's also a top Chairman mate. And if you honestly believe that, then I reckon you are one of very few QPR fans that are of that opinion. But it's your opinion, and we could argue who's right til the cows come home, couldn't we?

Comment

He missed out on the olympic development now the focus is West London as the flats and offices with his name at OOC shows. The man is responsible for the twice ####ing up the golden ticket of the premier league which makes him a clown at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Have to agree Tarbs. Overall he's been a disaster of a chairman. However, nobody can say things aren't slowly starting to turn around. Would rather be a sustainable club and build slowly than throwing money about like we used to.
                            Agree with this think things are slowly turning the corner but I am still not 100% with Olly, but I will give him benefit of my doubt as I can't think of anyone else I would choose currently. Always wanted Clement to build us back up but sadly that didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                              Beat me to it. Yes, mistakes have been made in the past. BIG MISTAKES. What is done is done and cannot be undone. But now perhaps it's time to put all that behind us, stop raking over old coals, and look to the future, whatever that might hold.

Not everything is fixed, it's still work in progress, hopefully lessons have benn learned, the omens are promising.

We've had our customary September downward plummet, hopefully we can pull out of the dive.
                              This is a great post. I think we have enough about us to get out of our current slump.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Heart of Gold our Tone. Unfortunately he has a brain of mash though.

No-one can deny he doesn't say the right things and doesn't want us to succeed. But from where we were when he took over to where we are now, his tenure can only be described as a complete abject failure (despite one 90mins at Wembley).

Hopefully the penny (!) has dropped finally and we can move forwards, I certainly hope so and the signs are good.... But we have heard all this 'we're doing things right now' etc etc for about the last 4 years. Less talk more results please Tone.

Comment

Working...
                                X