Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a good read.

Very refreshing to hear he has admitted and learned from his mistakes, biggest one of all trusting the wrong people and that it won't happen again. Also pleased to hear he's putting a proper structure in place at the club, scouting, sports science etc. It was long overdue.

Big talk about training grounds and stadium but I'm taking all that with a pinch of salt if the last four years isn't anything to go by.

Most pleasing part for me was him hinting standing down as chairman and handing over the reins. That's not said in a malicious way at all. I've openly said I believe him to be a nice guy, just a crap chairman and I stand by that. The state of the club backs my assessment up.

Happy for him to be in the background with his money and new found experience in football but will be very pleased to see a proper chairman who knows the football game being appointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      That was a good read.

Very refreshing to hear he has admitted and learned from his mistakes, biggest one of all trusting the wrong people and that it won't happen again. Also pleased to hear he's putting a proper structure in place at the club, scouting, sports science etc. It was long overdue.

Big talk about training grounds and stadium but I'm taking all that with a pinch of salt if the last four years isn't anything to go by.

Most pleasing part for me was him hinting standing down as chairman and handing over the reins. That's not said in a malicious way at all. I've openly said I believe him to be a nice guy, just a crap chairman and I stand by that. The state of the club backs my assessment up.

Happy for him to be in the background with his money and new found experience in football but will be very pleased to see a proper chairman who knows the football game being appointed.
      BANG on.

Let's hope that day is sooner, rather than later.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• In the current state we ain't gonna get no one sooner. FFP £40m+ I can't see queues lining up with cheque books at the ready. He's all we've got. Give him a chance. He seems to be going in the right direction. At last some might say.

Comment

• Fernandes on Twitter

TF says he is fully behind IH he has tweeted on Twitter, he is praising IH with what he has done bringing back heart and fight back in the side, the guy does not realise this is a results business, so will he be happy that we go down but we had heart.
          The man is as deluded as IH needs to wake up in the real world.
          I would copy the link but my phone won't let me maybe someone else could do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
            TF says he is fully behind IH he has tweeted on Twitter, he is praising IH with what he has done bringing back heart and fight back in the side, the guy does not realise this is a results business, so will he be happy that we go down but we had heart.
            The man is as deluded as IH needs to wake up in the real world.
            I would copy the link but my phone won't let me maybe someone else could do it.
            I don't dislike holloway.

This can't however, has and is willing to do more harm to our club.
            Sell up now you useless, fat clown

Comment

• Can't do the images, but the words were :

Gutted to lose yesterday but boys played with heart with 10 men. Some tough decisions . Even with 10 we created chances. Great start from Illias chair

Not sure what the tough decisions are, but here's hoping.

We have wicked luck with injuries and refs. But that’s football. We keep plugging away . The good skates come through

Looking forward to the good skates.

Ollie has been a good man and brought back pride in the badge. Boys never give up. In 5 years I haven’t seen a team who just doesn’t give up and has pride

Has been a good man? Good to see him acknowledging Ollie as a "has-been".

Comment

• Sack holloway now.
                Get rid of the dof nonsense at our club.
                Put your toy planes down.
                Get your fat #### back here and take a hands on approach to the situation.
                How about learning how to run a football club.
                If you cannot do any of that, then you can fark off and take your FFP with you.

#clownowner

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Sack holloway now.

#clownowner
                  and Merry Xmas to you Hitman

Comment

• Is it any wonder we are in such a bad state when this clown throws out that crap?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Is it any wonder we are in such a bad state when this clown throws out that crap?
                      Hitman does have a reputation for it though !

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Can't do the images, but the words were :

Gutted to lose yesterday but boys played with heart with 10 men. Some tough decisions . Even with 10 we created chances. Great start from Illias chair

Not sure what the tough decisions are, but here's hoping.

We have wicked luck with injuries and refs. But that’s football. We keep plugging away . The good skates come through

Looking forward to the good skates.

Ollie has been a good man and brought back pride in the badge. Boys never give up. In 5 years I haven’t seen a team who just doesn’t give up and has pride

Has been a good man? Good to see him acknowledging Ollie as a "has-been".
                        Tough decisions = refereeing calls?

Comment

• So does Mr Fernandes

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Sack holloway now.

#clownowner
                            How can he take his FFP with him?
                            #you'retherealclown

Comment

• Croydon was he not quoted as saying he would take care of that with the other shareholders?

Comment

• Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                                Hitman does have a reputation for it though !
                                Lolol very good

Comment

Working...
                                X