No announcement yet.

Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westy. All about opinions and yes he was a gorrible #### but how can he be faulted for the current board paying 2 keepers a combined wage of 145k and also Samba's contract which was in a different world. I would also question how he is in anyway at fault for our 2nd go at the golden ticket. Not sure how you can form an opinion of delusion when it is clear this current regime have ####ed us big time and our previous majority shareholders left us in a much better state than we are in now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Westy. All about opinions and yes he was a gorrible #### but how can he be faulted for the current board paying 2 keepers a combined wage of 145k and also Samba's contract which was in a different world. I would also question how he is in anyway at fault for our 2nd go at the golden ticket. Not sure how you can form an opinion of delusion when it is clear this current regime have ####ed us big time and our previous majority shareholders left us in a much better state than we are in now.
      Hahaha exactly mate.

Got to have the pantomime villain because he was unpopular.

Yes he got lucky (everyone does in business at times)

Yes he was obnoxious

Yes he was a joke on occasions

But he kept his word & delivered Premier League football for the first time in almost 2 decades.

However you want to dress it up that's FACT!!!!

Would I want him back? No

Would I want him back if it meant TF leaving? HELL YES

Comment

• Lucky or not there was an objective to get promotion which happened how it happened is irelevant as they achieved their goal. What is the current boards objective for Queens Park Rangers Football Club.

Comment

• I walked away from this site last night fuming. I did not want to decend into ripping uncle and co to shreds as i may have just been caught in the moment.

after contemplating the situation at our club overnight, he and his chums have to go.

yes, he has done some good, but the bad far outweighs what little good he has done.

the forever r's, stans benefit game, pumping all that malaysian money into the club. all good intentions at the time, but seriously is he really the only guy in the world that has done this for a club?

then there is the bad, too many to mention, but in short, he bought into a premiership club, and proceeded to destroy it (not intentionally) to the point of having a tv pundit of a manager with no investment to improve the shyte he has got to coach.

the tipping point for me was last nights tweet.

"picking up a point on the road, just what the doctor ordered" that right there is the biggest insult to the fans of this club. the bloke has given up and is using us as his "vehicle" for other projects now.

all the lies of stadiums, trainning grounds, ambition.

he needs to sell up. his time is up, he has done enough damage.

if he has any care for this club whatsoever, he will start to look for potential buyers.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Bury your head Brian all you like but facts are facts Nice guy Tony has spunked all the dough we had given us a ffp fine into the bargain and we are now a bottom 8 championship team where we were a premier league when he came here.
            Sorry, I thought I kept relatively up to date on this site, but I must have missed the outcome of the FFP investigation.

Can someone please tell me the terms of the fine please?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              No, Flavio was a complete ########. As a chairman his record stands up against anyone we've had in our recent history.

League 1 bound to The Premier League in 4 years and ona shoestring. Don't try and re-write history.
              I think it was Hubble pointed out that we recorded some of our biggest loses to date under the Cash and Tango regime. Compensation to sacked managers surely didn't come cheap. So was the playing budget on a shoestring because of the high maintenance costs?

Comment

• a message to tony fernandes.

enough is enough, please sell the club now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Hahaha exactly mate.

Got to have the pantomime villain because he was unpopular.

Yes he got lucky (everyone does in business at times)

Yes he was obnoxious

Yes he was a joke on occasions

But he kept his word & delivered Premier League football for the first time in almost 2 decades.

However you want to dress it up that's FACT!!!!

Would I want him back? No

Would I want him back if it meant TF leaving? HELL YES
                  this

Comment

Brian. They bought us to sell for a profit which they did so I would suggest that their plan worked. Granted he was in no shape or form a popular kind of bloke but he was the one who brought Bernie and the Mittal family on board so clearly he had an idea of where he wanted us to be. Agree with the sacking of managers was lunacy.
                    Heaven knows what would have happened to us had some of those managers been kept on - yes, I know they couldn't all have been kept on otherwise we'd have had a ridiculous accumulation of managers! Guess the problem was "who appointed them in the first place?" What experience did the person making the appointment have? Not a good plan,not likely to achieve the stated goals, and costly.

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      How about he just be honest for once and just say "we were poor today but we are working on it" he doesn't help himself.
                      Agree, a bit of open and honest communication wouldn't come miss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                        Sorry, I thought I kept relatively up to date on this site, but I must have missed the outcome of the FFP investigation.

Can someone please tell me the terms of the fine please?
                        does it even exist at all? quite a convenient excuse not to spend money on the club.

still waiting for that josh bowler money and season ticket sales that lee hoo's promised would be invested in the playing staff

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          does it even exist at all? quite a convenient excuse not to spend money on the club.

still waiting for that josh bowler money and season ticket sales that lee hoo's promised would be invested in the playing staff
                          By the sounds of all that hits if i was you id ask for youre season ticket to be refunded!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            By the sounds of all that hits if i was you id ask for youre season ticket to be refunded!
                            dont have one mate. cannot afford it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              dont have one mate. cannot afford it.
                              I know you havnt got one hits you old tart i was windeing you up you moaning old git
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• QPR Co-Chairman Tony Fernandes will reveal all in his upcoming autobiography - ‘Flying High: From Air Asia to QPR.’

Fernandes shares his inspiring story, including:
                                • How he turned Air Asia into the huge success it is today
                                • His passion for football and how he came to buy QPR
                                • The challenges of running the club
                                • The changes he’d like to see in the game
                                • The lessons he has learnt along the way, both in business and club ownership

‘Flying High: From Air Asia to QPR’ will be available in the QPR Superstore in early November, priced £18.99.

Comment

Working...
                                X