No announcement yet.

Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian. They bought us to sell for a profit which they did so I would suggest that their plan worked. Granted he was in no shape or form a popular kind of bloke but he was the one who brought Bernie and the Mittal family on board so clearly he had an idea of where he wanted us to be. Agree with the sacking of managers was lunacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Brian. They bought us to sell for a profit which they did so I would suggest that their plan worked. Granted he was in no shape or form a popular kind of bloke but he was the one who brought Bernie and the Mittal family on board so clearly he had an idea of where he wanted us to be. Agree with the sacking of managers was lunacy.
      People get lucky in business sometimes....doesn't mean they have a clue about running a football club. Not bought anymore clubs since as they know they got lucky. You can dislike Tony without liking Flavio and Bernie.

Comment

• You are missing the point I do not give a toss about them as people just as chairman of the team I have followed for 40 plus years. Agree about lucky in business especially in the sporting business. Look at Fernandes track record in that field Caterham and QPR shows he is neither lucky or clever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
          How 'bout TF saying this. We are turning a corner and playing much better ball. We are building a winner for the future where we don't bounce from one division to the next. But rest assured we will NEVER be satisfied until we get there, and we intend to get there as soon as we possibly can. Tweet that, sir.
          How about he just be honest for once and just say "we were poor today but we are working on it" he doesn't help himself.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• How about he says #### all on twitter.

Comment

You are missing the point I do not give a toss about them as people just as chairman of the team I have followed for 40 plus years. Agree about lucky in business especially in the sporting business. Look at Fernandes track record in that field Caterham and QPR shows he is neither lucky or clever.

That's fine. I still don't accept Flavio/Bernie were good owners. You want to give them credit for our promotion, I don't. Just my opinion.

Comment

• No Brian I said they had a plan and that plan came off. Bought us for peanuts and sold us to a mug for an over inflated price.

Comment

No Brian I said they had a plan and that plan came off. Bought us for peanuts and sold us to a mug for an over inflated price.
                  OH FFS, I give up. Good night.

Comment

• No problem Brian.

Comment

What do people expect from Fernandes ffs? He is the only man at the club more clueless in their respective role than the management team.

Hate to say it but that’s the nail on the head right there. Should be aware that the punters have got the right hump atm and keep it zipped. The bloke never ever ever learns.

Comment

• Greg. Hate to have to type it as all I want is our team and club to do well.

Comment

• Hurry up, build your houses (for QPR fans ) make your money & f%ck off!!

Sick to the back teeth of the lot of them.

Comment

How about he says #### all on twitter.
                            Even better
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Look at every single manager he has employed and everyone of them either stayed too long or should never have been employed in the first place.
                              Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                              Id have warnock back ! oh hang on he knew what he was doing no F£ck it sack him hang on he's back no lets F£ck him off again.
                              Spot on with those comments.

Comment

• Flavio very very very lucky at qpr in my view. The season we went up and promotion was in our grasp he pulled the money and wanted to actually move players on. Amit deserves the credit I would give flabby no credit at all as going up or staying down he never cared as he was selling end of season whatever division we were in

Also he’s got significant part to play in our Demise as we went up and because he wanted out would not sign a player also would not sell to willing buyers and partners mittel and amit because he was greedy and a vindictive ####. Anyone who saw his face after promotion when he walked round pitch and saw his face of anger because no one thanked him but they sang mittels and amits name he was in a rage and the sword was drawn then to do us over and he did.

Our disaster in the prem which TF often gets blamed for started because of this fat #### and anyone who cannot see this is deluded

Comment

Working...
                                X