Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Dunno why Tony even bothers logging on to Twitter to be honest. The constant abuse must be pretty demoralising!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Dunno why Tony even bothers logging on to Twitter to be honest. The constant abuse must be pretty demoralising!
      Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Sucker for punishment. Even more here: https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ol...figures-tweet/

Comment

• 250 mil spent and i point against the mighty bolton.

the bumbling clown has no clue and does not give a damn about our club. just riding out the time for all those property contracts.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

250 mil spent and i point against the mighty bolton.

the bumbling clown has no clue and does not give a damn about our club. just riding out the time for all those property contracts.
          Wow. Dr Shipman. Or Crippen. Taking the p iss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

250 mil spent and i point against the mighty bolton.

Guys a proper berk sorry but if i ran my business as pi$$ poor as he runs our club id have a lot of unemployed staff. i wouldn't say i despise TF but i wouldn't employ him to run a bath never mind a football club

Comment

• Look at every single manager he has employed and everyone of them either stayed too long or should never have been employed in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Look at every single manager he has employed and everyone of them either stayed too long or should never have been employed in the first place.
                Id have warnock back ! oh hang on he knew what he was doing no F£ck it sack him hang on he's back no lets F£ck him off again.

Comment

• Can’t blame him for Warnock

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Can’t blame him for Warnock
                    Thought he said warnock didn't want full time employment?

Comment

• You can blame him for the state we are in Westy.

Comment

• reply of the day.....................

Tony Fernandes‏Verified account @tonyfernandes 1h
                        More
                        Collecting points away from home is a good feeling. Just what the doctor ordered.
                        52 replies . 8 retweets 57 likes
                        Reply 52 Retweet 8 Like 57

Ross Weaver‏
                        @WeavQPR
                        Replying to @tonyfernandes @seangallagher9

Who's your Doctor Harold Shipman?
                        9:32 am - 21 Oct 2017
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• If he has tweeted that then we are in seriois #### as this management are on course to repeat what they did with Millwall.

Comment

• http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport...ered-fernandes

Collecting points away from home is a good feeling. Just what the doctor ordered.

Comment

• Shows how far we have sunk under Fernandes's ownership. Everybody on here that went up are soaked through and pissed off yet this goon of a man is tweeting bs like he is. I have to say give me Flavio all day long over this idiot.

Comment

• The fernandes tweet is almost taking the #### out of the paying punter. I read the other day Reading laid on free coach travel to Sheffield today for their supporters and what do we get a chairman who thinks that a point at Bolton is decent. How much further are we going to sink under this joker. First time I have seen Ginge show himself to be peed off which tells a better story of how bad a state we are in.

Comment

Working...
                                X