Messages from the Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Shows how far we have sunk under Fernandes's ownership. Everybody on here that went up are soaked through and pissed off yet this goon of a man is tweeting bs like he is. I have to say give me Flavio all day long over this idiot.
    broken-record.jpg

Comment

• Bury your head Brian all you like but facts are facts Nice guy Tony has spunked all the dough we had given us a ffp fine into the bargain and we are now a bottom 8 championship team where we were a premier league when he came here.

Comment

• This is not Tony's fault; as an owner has pretty much backed up his talk with his wallet. The problem here is the feeling fans are being lectured by management; like stop complaining you ungrateful #######s. What we are staying is the team is playing better but earning fewer points because we stubbornly stick to a Mackie-Washington scoring duo who simply can't get it done cause they can't match their enthusiasm with talent.

Comment

• Not his fault who offered Samba 250k bonus for 10 appearances when he signed for us with a basic 65k a week wage? And another 250k every 6 months for the durationof his contract? Deals like that are why we are where we are today without a pot to #### in.

Comment

• How 'bout TF saying this. We are turning a corner and playing much better ball. We are building a winner for the future where we don't bounce from one division to the next. But rest assured we will NEVER be satisfied until we get there, and we intend to get there as soon as we possibly can. Tweet that, sir.

Comment

Bury your head Brian all you like but facts are facts Nice guy Tony has spunked all the dough we had given us a ffp fine into the bargain and we are now a bottom 8 championship team where we were a premier league when he came here.
              Do you have to keep going on and on about it though in every thread?...and the whole how good Flavio was thing. Flavio got lucky and was an awful chairman - "I want the names of the fans who is booing me"

Comment

• TF has to stop justifying mediocrity. It's simple. How 'bout "we will not rest until we return a winner to Loftus Road, and will do everything we possibly can to ensure it happens as soon as possible". Instead we here excuses and justifications as we fall further into the abyss.

Comment

• Rather have that than patronising ###### he tweeted today. Flavio was a horrible #### that but you knew that where as this one is a slippery #### and I know who I would rather have!

Comment

Shows how far we have sunk under Fernandes's ownership. Everybody on here that went up are soaked through and pissed off yet this goon of a man is tweeting bs like he is. I have to say give me Flavio all day long over this idiot.
                    Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Do you have to keep going on and on about it though in every thread?...and the whole how good Flavio was thing. Flavio got lucky and was an awful chairman - "I want the names of the fans who is booing me"
                      No, Flavio was a complete ########. As a chairman his record stands up against anyone we've had in our recent history.

League 1 bound to The Premier League in 4 years and ona shoestring. Don't try and re-write history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                        TF has to stop justifying mediocrity. It's simple. How 'bout "we will not rest until we return a winner to Loftus Road, and will do everything we possibly can to ensure it happens as soon as possible". Instead we here excuses and justifications as we fall further into the abyss.
                        The abyss!!! Get a grip!

Comment

• Croydon where did we start with him in charge and where are we now?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            No, Flavio was a complete ########. As a chairman his record stands up against anyone we've had in our recent history.

League 1 bound to The Premier League in 4 years and ona shoestring. Don't try and re-write history.

Was he even chairman when we got promoted?....thought he had stepped down and it was Amit or the other Ishan guy. He certainly was not around much. Sacking managers, picking teams, alienating "20 pound" fans.....only when he stepped back from things did we have any success.

Comment

• Brian. Take it from me Flavio controlled Bernie's shares and that came directly from our manager so I would suggest he was more involved that we initially thought. He was an ######## as was Bernie but they had a plan and got there.

Comment

Brian. Take it from me Flavio controlled Bernie's shares and that came directly from our manager so I would suggest he was more involved that we initially thought. He was an ######## as was Bernie but they had a plan and got there.
                                He was too involved. Bernie had no interest. It wasn't their plan though was it? unless their plan was to hire a load of managers, sack em and then step aside and ask Amit to try fix their mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X