No announcement yet.

Vegas Shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe hes the far right. Could be an edl member and the lying msm are keeping it from us.
    Its proven that isis dont claim any part of something they havent had a hand in. No matter how big or small a part.
    Very small in this case i imagine, but its the virgins he did it for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Maybe hes the far right. Could be an edl member and the lying msm are keeping it from us.
      Its proven that isis dont claim any part of something they havent had a hand in. No matter how big or small a part.
      Very small in this case i imagine, but its the virgins he did it for.
      Very much doubt he was on the right. It would be all over the msm had he been a Trump supporter

As it is, there are murmurings he was part of antifa and very left centric. Can you imagine the scenes if it turns out he was a leftie who converted to Islam? There is this photo of someone who is supposed to be him, at one of the woman's marches a few months ago. Its not confirmed it's him, but I see the similarities

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Evidence is what we're after, not someone on their soapbox.
        And he certainly comes across as that. Had to turn that off after about a minute just because of his incredibly annoying, angry and self-righteous manner (not to mention all the tight edits and close-ups), which would put people off regardless of the content of his rhetoric.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-REVENGE.html

Comment

"In what appears to be a desperate publicity stunt, the terror group claimed the horrific acts of Stephen Paddock, 64, were down to them...."

Comment

Well thats that that then, he was just a physcopath who had it passed down to him from his dad, like the geezer who accidently mowed people down in times square had the accident prone gene passed down by his father. (Wonder what ever happened to him?)
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-10-2017, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Stuff is starting to leak out that Paddock was an undercover FBI arms dealer, here's text from an alleged Las Vegas Police Department leaked email:

And then there's the Trump tweet:

It is a "miracle" how fast the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police were able to find the demented shooter and stop him from even more killing!

1:20 AM - 4 Oct 2017

Which many are questioning, given the very purposeful use of inverted commas.

The plot thickens, when this larger dirty story is taken into account: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...223-story.html

So there you go folks - there's stuff emerging that points to this being far more than a crazed random shooter. I'm sure more will come out soon. And as Dave says, thoughts go to those who have suffered from this.

Anyway, you'll probably like this theory Kev, since it involves your favourite bogey men, ISIS.

Last edited by Hubble; 04-10-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

If you are going to ever take me into the False Flag World this would be the one i reckon hubbsy.

Comment

Tbh, that bit about 'undercover FBI arms dealer' is so far fetched it is almost laughable. The ISIS mob in the room as well carrying out the massacre then somehow escaping unnoticed?
                    Last edited by MattyRangers; 04-10-2017, 12:31 PM.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Stuff is starting to leak out that Paddock was an undercover FBI arms dealer, here's text from an alleged Las Vegas Police Department leaked email:

Source for this please Hubs, out of interest?

Comment

That's from 4chan.org Stan.

BREAKING: Sheriff Lombardo suggests shooter was "radicalized" & authorities attempting to uncover source. https://t.co/HtoIxRhvvA

Colonel Shaffer: Gunman Deliberately Targeted Country Music Concert to Kill Trump Supporters - https://t.co/yutVKB3dl5 https://t.co/CqP0Jp1yDW
                        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-10-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Here's more for you guys - again - I'm just the messenger here - you can make of it what you will. Stan, the source of that email was via a trusted friend, so don't know exact source as yet.

Anyway, take a look at this - it totally debunks the current official story - have a read - you decide:

https://newstarget.com/2017-10-02-lo...n-paddock.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            That's from 4chan.org Stan.

BREAKING: Sheriff Lombardo suggests shooter was "radicalized" & authorities attempting to uncover source. https://t.co/HtoIxRhvvA
                            Stan, the source of that email was via a trusted friend, so don't know exact source as yet.
                            Thanks chaps.

Comment

Here's more for you guys - again - I'm just the messenger here - you can make of it what you will. Stan, the source of that email was via a trusted friend, so don't know exact source as yet.

Anyway, take a look at this - it totally debunks the current official story - have a read - you decide:

Within the first couple of paragraphs of that link there are some interesting points trying to be made.
                              It says a huge amount of stamina would be needed to weld an automatic rifle. I doubt much stamina is required if it’s resting on a window cill so that explains that one.
                              It says that type of gun can jam and malfunction and that it takes time to fix/reload. Apparently he had a number of guns in the room with him. I imagine he loaded them all up before starting his murderous spree, if one jammed or ran out of ammo, just pick another one up, so that explains that one.
                              It also says the room would have been filled with smoke. Apparently the hotel staff pointed the police in the direction of his room because the smoke alarm was actuating, that explains that one.
                              I stopped reading after that.
                              Not a pop at you Hubs obviously, as you say, you’re only the messenger.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

As for the article saying it clearly sounds like there were multiple shooters. You’ve got the sound of the gun being fired, the echo of the sound of the gun being fired, the bullets hitting the floor walls etc and the echoes of the bullets hitting the floor walls etc.
                                And why, like the article says, is it so difficult to kill and injure so many people if you’re firing a bumped up semi automatic weapon from a raised position at a mass crowd, a lot of who don’t have a clue where to run to.
                                The bumped up guns he’s supposed to have had can fire a hundred rounds a minute.
                                I just don’t get why it’s so improbable. If anything it would surely be p!ss easy to hit 500 people in ten minutes with weapons like that. I’d go as far as to say you couldn’t bleedin miss !
                                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X