Vegas Shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Shooting.

Over 50 confirmed dead and over 200 injured.
    Worse shooting in U.S. history.
    Prayers go out to all those affected.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

the right to bear arms is one thing, but what you can buy behind the counter is sheer madness. Thoughts with the people affected by this outrage
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Knew Isis would try and claim it.bloke spills his milk and they did it these days.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I was expecting pages on here about it tbh, but I think the lack of response highlights what America is about. They have major issues with their gun law and plenty of nut jobs out there equals danger. Went to Canada and America. Liked San Francisco but felt like most of it was a dive
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Knew Isis would try and claim it.bloke spills his milk and they did it these days.
          Terror expert Steven Stalinsky: "In the past when (ISIS) claim an attacker is a soldier, somehow there has generally been a connection."

Comment

I stubbed my toe this morning. I just know ISIS were behind it.

Weare is right - this thing has become commonplace in that mad fucxking place the US of A. So we are kind of immune to it. But even by their standards, nearly 60 dead, 100s injured, it's nuts. The madness is symptomatic of a deep malaise in society. It is sick.

Comment

Surely this is one of your false flag specials aint it hubs mate. Even im like eh, how does that even compute.
              Over five hundred injured and 58 kill shots from 32 floors up, all from one white isis bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Surely this is one of your false flag specials aint it hubs mate. Even im like eh, how does that even compute.
                Over five hundred injured and 58 kill shots from 32 floors up, all from one white isis bloke.
                I was thinking the same mate. Not saying all those people didn't die, but something about it all just doesn't smell right!

Comment

I wouldn't jump to conclusions like that without a bit of evidence Kev. I watched some footage and you can hear the continuous automatic rifle fire, he was just mowing people down. After hearing that, the death toll doesn't surprise me. Apparently he had 30 weapons with him. But keeping an open mind, as always.

However, if you want to read some alternative views on this, this looks like a good start: http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=85146
                  Last edited by Hubble; 02-10-2017, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Okay, so in the interests of keeping an open mind on this, the following has emerged, about a woman who was screaming that everyone was going to die, 45 minutes before the shooting started:

"Witness Brianna Hendricks, said the woman had been behaving strangely before her outburst.Ms Hendricks, who had been in Vegas to celebrate her 21st birthday, told Mail Online: “There was a lady who came running up behind us in the concert and she started to play with people's hair, acting crazy, and she told us that we're all going to f***ing die.
                    “She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”

The last sentence is the most telling, especially if you want to entertain the idea that this could be a false flag - or at least different to the version we are being told in the MSM.

Here's the full article in the Independent:
                    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock-attack-warning-eyewitness-what-happened-latest-news-updates-a7978821.html

Comment

Though Isis did warn Vegas was getting it a couple of weeks back.
                      They didnt claim being behind the somali killer who did an attack the other day and was Isis mad and shouting alah akbar.
                      Very strange one this one.
                      Paul Joseph Watson new video is good .

Edit. Link.

https://youtu.be/OvzOH60HqA4
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 03-10-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Some of what Paul Joseph Watson says in that video is good. Some of it is stupid and some of it is biased BS. He tries his best to implicate ISIS and make out this was in some way to do with them. There's not a shred of evidence - so far - for this assertion. And of course he tries to turn it into a right v left issue, black v white, anti-white issue, yet again, which is frankly a bit boring. You see the thing is, PJW also has a clear agenda, therefore his views are not objective, and I take them, like everything else, with a pinch of salt.

Evidence is what we're after, not someone on their soapbox.

Comment

Whoever was behind it, it just shows what a ####ed up world we live in.

RIP to all those killed and a speedy recovery to those injured

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Some of what Paul Joseph Watson says in that video is good. Some of it is stupid and some of it is biased BS. He tries his best to implicate ISIS and make out this was in some way to do with them. There's not a shred of evidence - so far - for this assertion. And of course he tries to turn it into a right v left issue, black v white, anti-white issue, yet again, which is frankly a bit boring. You see the thing is, PJW also has a clear agenda, therefore his views are not objective, and I take them, like everything else, with a pinch of salt.

Evidence is what we're after, not someone on their soapbox.
                            Id put my last pound on its isis .

Vegas terrorist identified as Stephen Paddock, an American convert to Islam. His Muslim name is Samir al-Hajib. ISIS claim responsibility.

Comment

Id put my last pound on its isis .

Vegas terrorist identified as Stephen Paddock, an American convert to Islam. His Muslim name is Samir al-Hajib. ISIS claim responsibility.
                              What, and you believe it because.... ISIS said so??! And this ISIS who said it was him, who exactly are 'they'? Do you know? Do you know anything about it at all, really? PS - I've got a used bridge for sale, to you, £1M. Come on Kev, seriously mate. How about a bit of E V I D E N C E first, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X