X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'd probably play him as a wing back.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      IH would have binned Taarabt for not running around enough. !!
      And so would of near enough every other mananger but ignore that bit lol
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Agreed, many seem to think it was all down to Taarabt, but they forget about the defence and midfield duo of Derry and Faurlin, plus the fact he bought in Routledge and Smith who added a bit extra when needed.
        Yeah indeed. It actually annoys me a bit when people put our success that season purely down to Taarabt only. Sure, he was a massive part of that, but if he was that good and the players you mentioned weren't, we wouldn't have been promoted imo. Add Helguson and Mackie (until his injury) to that list too. We had proper strength in depth that season.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          And so would of near enough every other mananger but ignore that bit lol
          This is also true!

Comment

Warnock was the last manager that I had 100% faith and confidence in while in the championship. Masterstroke bringing Paddy, Derry and Helguson back in from the cold which gave us a very solid spine. Then throw Taarabt, Routledge, Smith and Mackie in to give us that quality in the final 3rd.

Comment

Warnock already had one.. Austin.

had Warnock been given a deal until the end of that season, Austin might have stayed and fired in the goals to lift QPR into the play offs or better still, promotion.

Of course, he might also have sold Austin and spent the money on someone a lot better than Washington.
              No chance was Austin staying...not in a million years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Warnock was the last manager that I had 100% faith and confidence in while in the championship. Masterstroke bringing Paddy, Derry and Helguson back in from the cold which gave us a very solid spine. Then throw Taarabt, Routledge, Smith and Mackie in to give us that quality in the final 3rd.
                Had a very good squad and one of the best attacking players ever seen in that division. Best thing about Warnock was putting that side together and his management of Adel. Something "Man Manager" Redknapp couldn't do at all.

Only thing that annoys me about Warnock is how people on here reckon he'd miraculously change our current squad into a real force. Very good manager but he ain't a magician.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Had a very good squad and one of the best attacking players ever seen in that division. Best thing about Warnock was putting that side together and his management of Adel. Something "Man Manager" Redknapp couldn't do at all.

Only thing that annoys me about Warnock is how people on here reckon he'd miraculously change our current squad into a real force. Very good manager but he ain't a magician.
                  I would say the difference in Warnock and Holloway is that Warnock looked at the squad and could put a system together with what he had available where imo Holloway looks at the system he wants before working out if the players can adapt to it. Having said that he's got our midfield going its just that we lack a strike force

Comment

For someone who goes to every single home game and a decent amount of away games for the last 23 years, I prefer effort. You pay your money to watch them and now compared to last year it doesn't feel like wasted money
                    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Jimmy is the worst manager we've had in my forty years supporting the club.

Comment

JFH got a result here and there but what a drag watching the team while in charge. Brentford at home the season before last was his one and only highlight for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Jimmy is the worst manager we've had in my forty years supporting the club.
                          I can think of worse managers we've had here, and I've only been following Rangers 25 years mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            I can think of worse managers we've had here, and I've only been following Rangers 25 years mate.
                            Opinions, Tarbie. I loathed the fella.

Comment

some dire, dull, Dutch managers out there. Ask Everton fans
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

And poor old Palace

Comment

Working...
                                X