drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drinking

soooo i got exceptionally drunk last night in liverpool, somehow met a random qpr fan in a club but most importantly i found myself singing qpr songs whenever i could and feeling so proud of our team ... this aint the first time ive been in love with qpr when im drunk and wont be the last so i was wondering ... who else gets qpr crazed when drunk??

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    soooo i got exceptionally drunk last night in liverpool, somehow met a random qpr fan in a club but most importantly i found myself singing qpr songs whenever i could and feeling so proud of our team ... this aint the first time ive been in love with qpr when im drunk and wont be the last so i was wondering ... who else gets qpr crazed when drunk??
    Can't say I have. I've always tried pulling women in a club but I guess I'm a bit weird like that!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Can't say I have. I've always tried pulling women in a club but I guess I'm a bit weird like that!
      im engaged to a scottish bird so unless i want to lose my legs i shouldnt do that

Comment

im engaged to a scottish bird so unless i want to lose my legs i shouldnt do that
        Let's just hope she shows the same loyalty
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

old corbs that made me laugh quality
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

QPR makes me turn to drink. Does that count?

Comment

Did you rock a shell suit in club
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                With or without succes mate?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  With or without succes mate?
                  theres a clue in the wording `tried!` lol, poor old weare
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

#gotwood
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i just come on here ,rant a bit ,then delete in the morning !
                      Works for me !
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Just got back from Oktoberfest in Munich (which is unbelievable btw) and the bands in the tents were often playing the Seven Nation Army tune which everybody sings along to... I obviously opted for the Zamora version though.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

She sounds nice!

Comment

Working...
                          X