Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF we are gonna be battling relegation this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you not rate Eddie Howe as a manager then Pinkie?? The budgets in the premier league are getting bigger and bigger and if Chelsea get outclassed at home by Man City then I would suggest Huddersfield and Bournemouth are doing great by being in the division. 2 good coaches who coach players to play good attacking pass and move football.

Comment

If the club sticks with Ollie all or majority of season I reckon 75/25 chance we will be in relegation mix.

There is a reason he couldn't get a job in top two divisions until we were stupid enough to give him one. Very limited as evidenced by his record over last 5 years, including very poor second spell so far with us.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Do you not rate Eddie Howe as a manager then Pinkie?? The budgets in the premier league are getting bigger and bigger and if Chelsea get outclassed at home by Man City then I would suggest Huddersfield and Bournemouth are doing great by being in the division. 2 good coaches who coach players to play good attacking pass and move football.
        I agree with you 73 its wrecking football isnt it the gulf, and yeah i do rate him but its becoming hard for any championship side into the prem, but bournemouth have spent plenty so.... mind you if they were to get relegated wouldnt they be in some big trouble with ffp!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Maybe they would but Eddie Howe would still be a quality manager. Took them from extinction to the premier league playing great football.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            By the way ,the relegation battle doesn't consist of just 4 or 5 teams,it usually and nearly always involes 8 or 9 teams
            Or 10. Or 15. Or however many it takes to suit your agenda
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2